What would be my three wishes?
Out of all the wishes, three are most important for me. My first wish is to have a pencil that will turn everything that I draw, into real things. ... My second wish is to fly like a bird. I love birds because they can fly when they want and they go wherever they want to go.
How do you say congratulations and best wishes in Italian?
Basic Ways to Say Congratulations in Italian
- Complimenti! Complimenti! ...
- Bravo/a! No matter how well you know Italian, you're probably familiar with the common saying, bravo/a (good job). ...
- Congratulazioni! ...
- Felicitazioni! ...
- Tanta felicità! ...
- Cento di questi giorni! ...
- Auguri! ...
How do you respond to happy New Year wishes?
'Thank you' is used specifically for 'one way to respond to your wishes. If anyone wishes you a happy New Year, you may say "Thank you," but since that is a shared welcome, it should be replied with "Feel good new year." You may say, "Thank you.
Can we wish a Girl happy Women's Day?
“You have accomplished many great things in your life and you go for much more because you are a wonderful woman. My love, I proudly wish you a Happy Women's Day! ” “Knowing that I have the love of such a beautiful, intelligent and sweet woman makes me feel very lucky. I am very happy to congratulate you on your day! ”
What preposition comes after Congratulations?
Congratulate is the verb form of the noun "congratulation" and is said when giving one's praise or well-wishes to someone. In the given sentence, the object "you" has succeeded in achieving something and the preposition "on" expresses the subject's praise for the their success. Therefore option D is correct.
How do you congratulate a gender reveal?
Here are some examples:
- Wishing you all the best as you await the arrival of your bundle of joy!
- Your new baby is almost here! ...
- We are wishing you an amazing and magical time as you await your new arrival!
- Here is to the soon-to-be parents. ...
- Wishing you love and happiness at this exciting time!
24 Related Question Answers Found:
Congratulations wishes and prayers for a newborn baby boy
- #1: Receive my deepest congratulations for the birth of your adorable baby boy. ...
- #2: A baby is seen as a huge responsibility but is also a great bundle of joy. ...
- #3: I wish I was one of the godparents of this sweet baby. ...
- #4: I still can't believe he is here already.
A list of relatives, friends and any other people you would like to be notified of your death (include their names, addresses and telephone numbers); any desires you may have regarding the education and upbringing of your minor children; provisions for the custody and care of pets.
My wish was to meet the famous trio. I dreamt to going to Hogwarts and enjoying the he classes there and who can forget the food! Now when I am a bit grown my wish is only to improve my studies and be a successful person in future. I don't what I will be in future but whatever I be, becoming successful is necessary.
Three wishes gives him one big meaningful wish (to be made into a prince), one throwaway wish (to be saved from drowning), and one final wish to tie up the whole story (to free the Genie).
Here are a few ways to wish your friends and family on this day and send love and peace:
- Wishing this Eid brings you love, joy, and peace. ...
- May Allah bless your family with health, wealth, and prosperity. ...
- May Allah shower His mercy on all of us. ...
- May Allah accept your sacrifices and bless you with prosperity this Eid.
Communicate often and openly with parents, contacting them early about academic or behavioral problems and being candid, rather than defensive, when discussing these problems. 4. Regularly assign homework that helps children learn, and advise parents how they can work with their children on this homework.
- Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion!
- Good luck in your new position.
- You should be really happy and proud of your success.
- Hope this promotion brings all kinds of new challenges and opportunities for you.
- Way to climb that corporate ladder!
- You worked hard for this and you deserve it.
The precise legend of the Trevi Fountain says you should stand with your back to the fountain and toss a coin over your left shoulder to guarantee a return trip to Rome. ... It turns out that there's an even better reason to toss your coin into the Trevi Fountain than just wishing for a return trip to Rome.
Thank you for the congratulations on our engagement! It is nice knowing that you are thinking of us. I'm grateful to know that you share my happiness. Kindly receive my appreciation for your sweet engagement wishes!
Appointment congratulations letter Congratulations on your appointment and wish you every success in your new duties. Please be aware that you have our full support. It gives me great pleasure to extend my warmest congratulations to you on your appointment as (new position).
I wish you luck! Wishing you lots of luck! Fingers crossed! Break a leg!
Greek translation: Τις καλύτερες ευχές μου
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Good luck would be the most obviously and popular answer. But you could reply with thank you so much i appreciate your thoughts and do my best to be good.
Say "Happy New Year!" on New Year's Eve to wish someone well in the new year. by Jennie Ruby New Year's Day is the proper noun naming the day we celebrate the new year. That is why it is always capitalized. ... That is why it is always capitalized.
Congratulations on a spectacular wedding and a lifetime of love and happiness ahead.” “Warmest wishes on your big day and as you start a new chapter of life and love together. May Allah grant you wisdom, blessings, and happiness.” “The two of you are a blessing not only to each other but to all those around you.
This is a story of a Little Fir Tree that was granted four wishes by a magician for its kindness. The first wish of the tree is to get green leaves like its other friends. The wish is fulfilled. ... The tree is sad and makes a third wish - it asks for glass leaves.
Simple new job wishes
- Good luck in your new job! Hope you enjoy it.
- Well done on your new role! ...
- Congratulations on your new dream job!
- Well done for landing your amazing new role.
- Wishing you the best and plenty of success in your new job.
- All the best for your new job, and well done!
- I'm so happy for you! ...
- You did it!
Often English learners say congratulations when they mean good job or well done! When you want to tell someone that they have done well on a project, taught a class well, given a good speech, or generally done something well, you can say: Good job on the report!
Other Ways to Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Have a fabulous birthday!
- May all your wishes come true!
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
For the rest of your life, the first term people use to describe you will be 'Marine. '” On 10 November, regardless of where Marines are stationed, or deployed, whether they are still on Active Duty, Reserve, or a former Marine, you will always hear “Happy Birthday, Marine.”
- Thank you so much for your patronage this year. ...
- We're thankful for all of our customers/clients! ...
- We have so much to be thankful for this year, most of all YOU!
- This is the time of year for sharing what you're thankful for. ...
- On this Thanksgiving, we want to share our genuine appreciation for you.
Use only one exclamation mark, if necessary, for expressing very strong positive feelings. E.g., “Congratulations on finishing your first marathon!” Do not use multiple exclamation marks to exaggerate your feelings. A single exclamation mark is sufficient.
When Italians want to wish someone luck, or just express their good wishes, one word they use is buono (good): Buon compleanno!