What is the difference between Congrats and congratulations?
Both are same,no difference. It is merely different style of wishing.
How do you thank someone for congratulations on engagement?
Thank you for the congratulations on our engagement! It is nice knowing that you are thinking of us. I'm grateful to know that you share my happiness. Kindly receive my appreciation for your sweet engagement wishes!
What to say to congratulate parents to be?
- “Congratulations! ...
- “That's going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Congratulations! ...
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter. ...
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby's little feet and baby smell. ...
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”
Can Aladdin ask for more wishes?
No, because of the rule that states no wishing for more wishes. He can't wish for more wishes, rule free or otherwise.
What is congratulations in advance?
Hear this out loudPause"congrats in advance" is the same as "I know it hasn't happened yet but congrats for when it does"
Should I wish my cheating ex a happy birthday?
The answer is usually no. It is not safe to wish your ex a happy birthday, especially when they dumped you, cheated on you or moved on from you and have no interest in staying connected. But, you don't. When a romantic relationship ends, so do all obligations, unless you were married.
24 Related Question Answers Found:
Congregate is a verb that means to come together, to assemble, or to gather. At school dances, you may congregate with your friends, because you get nervous in front of kids you don't know very well.
Greetings can be late, however, so it makes much more sense to say late happy birthday, which is why belated happy birthday is the correct formulation. When you write the greeting correctly, belated modifies the phrase happy birthday. When you write it incorrectly, happy modifies the phrase belated birthday.
Whereas in second the "congratulations" are expression mainly not an act as such so used in plural form. Whenever "congratulation" word is used to define an act or used as verb if will eliminate "s" at end otherwise it will always have "s" at end.
Send your friend a private greeting using a Facebook Message. You can do this by clicking the Message icon at the top of your Home page, selecting Send a New Message and then entering your friend's name. After typing your bday wishes and adding an image, video or link, click the Send button.
¡Gracias por felicitarme en mi cumpleaños! Fue un día maravilloso. Thank you for the happy birthday wishes!
The greeting for Passover is simply “Chag Sameach!” (Happy Holidays) or “Chag Pesach Sameach!” (Happy Passover Holiday).
잘 하고 와 is especially used when you want to tell someone good luck on a test or an exam. You can add “요” if talking to someone older than you and you're not quite at the point where banmal is accepted.
How can you end a congratulations letter? ... “Sincerely”: By ending your letter with sincerely, you restate the sincerity of your congratulations.
And wish that your wish has come true.
- Wish #1: Wealth or Happiness. A no-brainer, surely? ...
- Wish #2: Success or Happiness. ...
- Wish #3: Fame or Happiness. ...
- Wish #4: Status or Happiness. ...
- Wish #5: Attractiveness or Happiness. ...
- Wish #6: Sex or Happiness. ...
- Wish #7: Health or Happiness. ...
- Wish #8: Enlightenment or Happiness.
No, there is no greeting or farewell saying for Halloween. Just because of its superficial cultural similarities with Christmas (you get a bunch of stuff that you like), it is not a literal holiday and the cultural practices surrounding it are not about wishing someone well or warding off evil.
- A cute set of mugs. ...
- A decanter for the whiskey-loving couple. ...
- A cake stand for sweet celebrations to come. ...
- A literal wedding planner for the organized couple. ...
- A place to put all the wine they're going to get. ...
- A custom map of where they got engaged. ...
- A calendar with photos of the happy couple.
It's also a way of recognizing and supporting someone's happiness and good fortune. ... When people congratulate engaged or married couples they're invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple's happiness.
For is used when congratulating someone in the context of an achievement that is presented as a verb. If your sentence were to be rewritten to include the word for, it would read something like “Congratulations (or congrats) for getting a new job.” , Advanced Learner of English. Congratulations on is correct.
Writing the perfect Holiday wishes for clients, partners and other business relations
- Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come!
- It's been a pleasure to work with you this year, happy holidays!
- Our warmest wishes for a happy holiday season!
- Wishing you a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!
Happy Eid al Adha messages
- May Allah bless you with everything you desire today. ...
- May Allah bless you with kindness, patience and love. ...
- May your sincere prayers get answered, and may you be blessed with Allah's choicest blessings. ...
- Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak. ...
- May Allah give you all the prosperity and success.
1. EXPRESSION OF CONGRATULATION, COMPLIMENT, AND GRATITUDE. CONGRATULATION Congratulation is an expression that we use to give the congratulation utterance when he or she succeeds in doing something.
- “Here's to your engagement! ...
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here's to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. ...
- “A toast to your engagement! ...
- “Here's to the wonderful two of you! ...
- “Celebrating your engagement!
Treat yourself before your birthday, too!
- Happy Early Birthday to me! Happy Almost Birthday to me! Yay me!
- I'm raving about my birthday early this year. I'm so excited!
- Happy, happy birthday! Happy birthday me! Happy almost birthday to me!
The correct way would be to say “to you both.” When using it in a sentence correctly, an example of a grammatically correct sentence would be “Our company approves of your decision and we offer our congratulations to you both.”
Literally translated, the Yiddish phrase “mazel tov” means something closer to “good luck,” but it's more commonly used to congratulate someone. A short mazel tov message by itself works well for a recipient you don't know as well, but you could also use it to round out a longer message. “Mazel tov, Bar Mitzvah!”
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You're engaged! ...
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! ...
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. ...
- Yass! ...
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
Happy Mother's Day Messages
- “Happy Mothers Day! ...
- ”I love you and wish you the best Mothers Day!”
- “Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mothers Day. ...
- “Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love you've given me. ...
- “Happy Mother's Day!
Some phrases to consider are:
- “Congratulations on your adoption!”
- “Congratulations on your new addition to your family!”
- “We know that love is what really makes a family, and we're excited to meet yours!”
Run, daddy, run! We are so proud of you and hope you enjoy your race. Good luck, daddy, you are awesome! Good luck, Tim, so, so proud of you for doing this.