What is difference between congratulation and congratulations?
'Congratulations' is used when we praise or wish someone for an achievement or any other momentous occasion. Example: Congratulations on getting a raise! 'Congratulation' is used to denote the action of congratulating someone.
How do you congratulate your boss?
To our boss, we are all happy and celebrating your success. Congratulations on your new achievement. Keep shining and continue to be a good boss to us. May you keep on inspiring others with your good works.
How do you say congratulations to your sister?
Hold your head high and be proud of your accomplishment; graduating is no small feat! Congratulations to my wonderful sister, and happy graduation! I just want you to know that I am so, so proud of you! You've always been a bright shining light of inspiration, for me and for so many others.
Do you say congratulations on or for?
Congratulations on or for? - Daily Writing Tips, saying both are possible, depends the context, The preposition on is used when expressing one's good wishes in the context of a happy event: Congratulations can be offered as praise for someone's achievement.
How do you wish a unique birthday?
Short & Sweet Birthday Messages
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It's your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
How do you congratulate a managing director?
It is my great pleasure that you are appointed as the new managing director of our company. Congratulations sir! You have our undiluted support. It was with great pleasure that I learned just now of your appointment as (name of the position).
23 Related Question Answers Found:
Happy Propose Day Messages for Friends “Cheers to our friendship and our eternal love…. On Propose Day, I wish that you are able to propose to your love.” “Let there be smiles and happiness, love and affection and a friendship that will last forever and ever….. Happy Propose Day.”
3 Send a congratulatory card Send a congratulatory card to signal that you consider your priest's ordination to be a cause for recognition. Sign the card with your name and an encouraging comment of appreciation such as "Thanks for the work you do and congratulations on your ordination anniversary."
You might say “ Thank you! I'm so excited to begin this next chapter in my life!” Always thank someone for “celebrating” you in a congratulations! No matter how small or big the accomplishment is that you achieve, adding heart felt feelings when responding will make them happy!
Simple new job wishes
- Good luck in your new job! Hope you enjoy it.
- Well done on your new role! ...
- Congratulations on your new dream job!
- Well done for landing your amazing new role.
- Wishing you the best and plenty of success in your new job.
- All the best for your new job, and well done!
- I'm so happy for you! ...
- You did it!
Congratulations, [Name of Boyfriend]! This great day in your life needs nothing but a long and colorful celebration. I am excited and proud of you for coming this far and I know you have all it takes to be a great and successful man in future. Congratulations.
Here are five ways on how to respond to congratulations:
- 01Thank you for reaching out to me! ...
- 02I appreciate you taking the time to write me a congratulatory email for my recent promotion. ...
- 03I am so blessed to have such kind and thoughtful coworkers. ...
- 04Thank you for thinking of me during this time.
Engagement congratulations friend Wishing you both an eternity of love, peace and happiness together. Congratulations on your engagement! Congratulations to the cutest and the most wonderful couple I know. May you both have a bright future.
Ending your letter with best, all the best, all best, or best wishes indicates that you hope the recipient experiences only good things in the future. Although it is not quite as formal as sincerely, it is still acceptable as a polite, formal/semi-formal letter ending, proper for business contacts as well as friends.
There's only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
expressing or conveying congratulations: a congratulatory telegram.
How to respond to congratulations email, message or note. Thank you for the congratulations. Thank you so much for recognizing my efforts. It's good to hear from you.
In Arabic, there are a number of expressions that intimate what a Muslim would mean by good luck, one that is widespread is “bil-tawfiq“. Now the expression literally means: to bring together in agreement.
These messages are just the thing if you're the touchy-feely type.
- Thanks for all the birthday wishes! ...
- Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes! ...
- My thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday. ...
- Thank you all for making me feel like a queen on my birthday. ...
- Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
Congratulation Messages for Brother
- Congratulations bro! ...
- Well done! ...
- Congratulations bro for your accomplishment! ...
- Congratulations my brother and thank you for the inspiration! ...
- The right ingredients for success are hard work, patience, perseverance and positivity! ...
- You were born to be great!
If you want your ex back (or just want to make them regret dumping you), wishing them a happy birthday isn't in your best interests. You see, part of getting your ex back is influencing their emotional state. This isn't gaslighting or manipulation.
As nouns the difference between congratulations and felicitation. is that congratulations is (congratulation) while felicitation is the act of felicitating; a wishing of joy or happiness; congratulation.
What to Write in a Graduation Card
- What a proud day! We couldn't be happier for you!
- Happy Graduation Day!
- Congratulations and BRAVO!
- You did it! Congrats!
- This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!
- Caps off to you, Graduate! Way to go!
- What an impressive achievement! ...
- You deserve to see your dreams come true!
Happy birthday in Spanish: = Best wishes! ¡Feliz cumpleaños! = Happy birthday! Disfruta de tu día.
Sending you best wishes for success, health, and good fortune today and in the year to come. Enjoy your special day. Happy Birthday! Thank you for always being there for me and never giving up on me, Dad.
This year on your special day, girl, I'm wishing you a birthday that's as truly wonderful as you are! I hope your day is filled with many amazing moments that leave you with the best memories that you can cherish forever. Happy birthday, my dear best friend! Happy birthday to you today, girl!
How to wish someone a 'happy Diwali' A simple 'happy Diwali' will do the trick, but there are other Diwali wishes you can say to anyone celebrating the festival. A traditional Diwali greeting is to say 'wishing you a Diwali that brings happiness prosperity and joy to you and all your family. '
Are perfectly idiomatic in English, although 'a' precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it's simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
It is only proper to wish people well on Easter. Good Friday is the day Jesus died. Easter is celebrated because that is the day Jesus flew into space.