What do you write in a congratulations card for a baby?
What to Write in a New Baby Card: Best Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! ...
- Congratulations on your new arrival. ...
- Really happy for you both.
Is it weird to wish your boyfriends dad Happy Fathers Day?
A father is a father, even if he's not the father of a child by you, so it's perfectly normal to wish him a happy Father's Day, regardless of how long you've been dating.
How do you congratulate someone online?
If you're finding it tough to rhyme something with the word “Congratulations,” try phrases like “Good job,” “Well done,” or “Congrats.” “You met your dreams and aspirations. Now take a bow – congratulations!” “Now's the time for festive fun – to celebrate your job well done!”
How do you wish in the army?
Army Day wishes I am proud to be an Indian. Salute our soldiers on Indian Army Day! Let us celebrate Indian Army Day by saluting all the army men for their bravery, dedication, and patriotism. Happy Indian Army Day!
Is it correct to say congratulations on your success?
For example, 'Congratulations for your success' is not natural though it also conveys the meaning. On the other hand, 'Congratulations on your success' is the correct one.
How do you wish a Maharashtra Day?
Warm greetings on the occasion of Maharashtra Day to everyone. May the light that we celebrate show us the way and lead us on the path of peace and social harmony. Happy Maharashtra Day. Constitution Gave us Faith, freedom, Peace and Pride.
How do you say best wishes in Chinese?
祝你好运！ (zhù nǐ hǎo yùn!) — (I wish you) Good luck! As you can see, this is a direct translation of “good luck.” The verb 祝 (zhù) means “to wish,” 你 (nǐ) means “you,” 好 (hǎo) is “good” and 运 (yùn) is “luck.”
What is it called when someone wishes you good luck?
1 Answer. The most obvious and basic response to anyone wishing one good luck on any occasion is "thank you" or any of its many variants. "You too" can be added when appropriate, but would not be if the other person is not in the situation, whatever it is, for which good luck is being wished.
15 Related Question Answers Found:
“You deserve this promotion sweetheart, congratulations.” “Congratulations on your promotion love.” “You have worked hard and you deserve this honey, Congratulations on your promotion.” “Every day you amaze me with an achievement and this one is the best one yet.
Here is our selection of congratulations on becoming grandparents.
- Nothing compares to the joy of becoming a grandparent.
- You become a grandparent even before your grandchild is born.
- You have raised your own kids, now comes the fun part, raising your grandchildren.
Generally "congratulations" is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use "congratulate". But sometimes "congratulate" is replaced by "congratulation" to imply act and expression both at the same time.
Congratulations—Which Is Correct? There's just one way to spell it, and that's congratulations, with a T. This word came into English from Latin, where it was formed by combining the prefix com-, meaning “with,” to the root gratulari, meaning “give thanks” or “show joy.”
Happy President Day Images “To all nation's greatest president's, who brought laurels to our country. A salute to you.” “Honouring the leaders of our country. Happy President's Day.”
Short & Sweet Birthday Messages
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It's your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
Meaningful Birthday Messages for a Best Friend
- Life is so much better with you in it. ...
- I'm so proud of you and for all that you do. ...
- Birthdays come once a year, but best friends are once in a lifetime. ...
- Thank you for always being by my side and having my back. ...
- I am so honored to call you my best friend.
125 Nice Pregnancy Congratulations Messages
- I hear someone's got a little bun in the oven. ...
- You are now entering into the most privileged position on this planet, motherhood. ...
- Congratulations on your upcoming mini-me! ...
- I am so grateful to hear you are finally expecting a baby.
How to Write a Congratulations Email
- Subject Line. Write “Congratulations,” “Thank You,” or another positive word in the subject line to make sure the recipient knows the content of the message. ...
- Greeting. Begin your message with a salutation. ...
- Body of Letter. ...
- Closing and Signature.
1 : the act of expressing pleasure at another person's success or good fortune. 2 : an expression of pleasure at another person's success or good fortune —usually used in pl. More from Merriam-Webster on congratulation.
I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine. May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday.
32) As I wish a happy birthday to you, I hope all your bodybuilding dreams come true. 33) May dumbbells and barbells always be by your side. May fitness always be embedded in your stride. May you never miss your gym sessions.
Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I'm so happy for you.”
- “I can't wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That's wonderful news.
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.