What do you wish on Raksha Bandhan?
I wish you all the love and health on this auspicious Raksha Bandhan Day. I love you always my sweetest sister. Happy Rakhi. With your love, support and strength I can always make a way at any phase of life.
How do you congratulate your best teacher?
Teacher's Day wishes
- You have always been an excellent educator who knew how to illuminate a soul with its light. ...
- Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher, and you only deserve the best.
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. ...
- Happy Teacher's Day!
What do you wish Muslims on Friday?
The word Jumma means Friday(in Urdu) and Mubarak means Congratulations/blessed. In Islam Friday is believed to be a holy and auspicious day, and that is the reason you see Muslims greeting each other Jumma Mubarak, meaning have a blessed Friday.
What is the full meaning of congratulation?
1 : the act of expressing pleasure at another person's success or good fortune. 2 : an expression of pleasure at another person's success or good fortune —usually used in pl. More from Merriam-Webster on congratulation. Nglish: Translation of congratulation for Spanish Speakers.
What does it mean to be congratulated?
Hear this out loudPause1 : to express vicarious pleasure to (a person) on the occasion of success or good fortune graciously congratulated the winner also : to feel pleased with congratulating herself for a job well done. 2 archaic : to express sympathetic pleasure at (an event)
How do I respond to my boyfriends anniversary wishes?
Sweet Anniversary Messages
- Happy anniversary to my better-in-every-way half. ...
- I love doing life with you. ...
- Like the smiles in our selfies, you light up my life. ...
- From sending you good night texts to wishing you good morning, everything seems sweeter since I met you. ...
- The good things in life are better with you.
How do you wish someone Happy Yom Kippur 2020?
The traditional Yom Kippur greeting “G'mar chatima tova” is the customary greeting on Yom Kippur. In English, it means “May you be sealed in the Book of Life.”
How do you wish a friend in Spanish?
Happy birthday in Spanish:
- ¡Muchas felicidades! = Best wishes!
- ¡Feliz cumpleaños! = Happy birthday!
- Disfruta de tu día. = Enjoy your birthday.
- Espero que todos tus deseos se cumplan. = May all your wishes come true.
23 Related Question Answers Found:
All the best wishes to your birthday!...best wishes.
Principal Translations Inglés Español best wishes npl (regards) saludos nmpl Ejemplos: los maritates, unos víveres. mejores deseos adj + nmpl
(zhù nǐ men bǎi nián hǎo hé) — I wish you a long life together. (Literally, “I wish you all the best for next 100 years together.”) 祝你们幸福美满。 (zhù nǐ men xìng fú měi mǎn) — I wish you happiness and bliss.
It's not legally binding and it's much easier to make changes to than your official Will. Be careful not to word your letter so that conflicts with your main Will as this could expose your estate to litigation. ... Remember that you can amend your letter at any stage without having to change the Will itself.
1 verb To convey information or feelings means to cause them to be known or understood by someone.
On this day many Christians observe fast and pray, as they remember the judgment, passion, crucifixion, death, and burial of Jesus Christ. On the occasion of Good Friday, people wish one another strength and happiness.
Good luck for the future. Luck is always on the side of those who face all the problems and situations with courage. Wishing you all the best in whatever you do in life. Dear friend, wishing you all the best for your new life.
Here are five ways on how to respond to congratulations:
- 31Thanks for your kind words. ...
- 32Your thoughts and prayers helped me to make such a speedy recovery. ...
- 33I'm just happy to finally be out of there! ...
- 34I am doing much better, and thanks for asking. ...
- 35 Thank you for congratulating me on my discharge.
The root of the word Mabrouk is from Baraka (بركة),(pronounce it this way: BA-RA-KA), which means blessing. Mabrouk is used in every occasion that one has the chance to say congratulations.
The word 'congratulations' can be used as either a noun or an interjection.
Congratulating Responding o I'd be the first to congratulate you on... o I'd like to congratulate you on … o Please accept my warmest congratulations. o May I congratulate you on … o I must congratulate you. o It was great to hear about … o Congratulations. o Congratulations on … o Well done o Nice done, ...
The act of congratulating. congratulations, an expression of joy in the success or good fortune of another. interjection. congratulations, (used to express joy in the success or good fortune of another): Congratulations!
Here's a handful of short and sweet messages to congratulate the newly engaged couple:
- Congratulations, [Name]! ...
- Congrats on your engagement! ...
- Happy engagement, [Name] and [Name]!
- Congratulations to the beautiful couple on your engagement!
- Excited to hear about your engagement, [Name and Name]. ...
- Congrats, [Name].
What is another word for best wishes?
sincerely regards kindest regards kind regards respectfully yours faithfully best regards sincerely yours yours sincerely yours truly
MOTHER'S DAY MESSAGES FOR ALL MOTHERS
- To the best mum in the world, happy Mother's Day! ...
- Mum I love you more than words can say. ...
- Dear Mum, I owe you all that I am. ...
- Thank you for being the greatest Mum in the world. ...
- Mum, you are my biggest inspiration and influence. ...
- You mean so much to me Mum.
- Sending very warm and hearty congratulations to you! This is just the beginning of numerous successful moments in your life. ...
- Babe, I hope you celebrate your graduation, knowing that I am mightily proud of you. ...
- Well done, my dear! ...
- You did it in such a grand style! ...
- Wishing you a super duper happy GRADUATION DAY!
G'mar Chatima Tovah Used to wish someone well for and on Yom Kippur. Tradition teaches that Jews' fate is written on Rosh Hashanah and is sealed on Yom Kippur.
The correct way would be to say “to you both.” When using it in a sentence correctly, an example of a grammatically correct sentence would be “Our company approves of your decision and we offer our congratulations to you both.”
“I have been looking forward to this day since the moment you came into this life. I hope this marriage will mean new things for you my son, Congratulations!” “May blessing upon blessing be on you as you tie the knot today, I am proud you made the right choice with the right woman. Congratulations my son!”
“To my dearest sister, I thank you for all the love and affection you have showered me with. You truly make me feel blessed. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
I prefer "Warm wishes" or "Sincerely," which both feel warmer. But it's a question of preference–not appropriateness. I simply don't prefer "Cordially." "With many thanks" has its proper place.
When you congratulate someone for something you praise them for an achievement, e.g. "I'd like to congratulate the staff for their good job". According to Google NGram Viewer congratulate on is a lot more frequent than congratulate for, but the latter is used nevertheless.
Hear this out loudPausewhat is the difference between congratulation and congratulations. Generally "congratulations" is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use "congratulate". But sometimes "congratulate" is replaced by "congratulation" to imply act and expression both at the same time.
For the sake of completeness, Jafar's three wishes are: "I wish to rule on high, a sultan!" - 1:07:45. "I wish to be the most powerful sorceror in the world!!" - 1:09:00....1 Answer
- "Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince" - 43:55.
- "Genie, I want you to save my life" - 1:01:00.
- "I wish for your freedom" - 1:19:30.