What do you say when someone wishes you Ramadan Mubarak?
The traditional Muslim salutation at the beginning of Ramadan is"Ramadan Kareem" meaning"Ramadan is Generous" and the replyis "Allahu Akram" meaning "God ismore Generous".
How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
Ways to Say CONGRATULATIONS in English
- Hats off!
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Well done.
- Nice going.
What are well wishes?
: a good or kindly wish tendered hurried well-wishes— Linton Wells.
Can we write heartiest congratulations?
I want to send you my heartiest congratulations on your superb singing . . . I do not exaggerate when I say you made choral history, and I hope sincerely that before long we can again make music together . "" So, my heartiest congratulations to the five women who challenged Masschusetts Gov .
Does Aladdin get unlimited wishes?
5. Rubbing the lamp original gifted Aladdin with unlimited wishes. Filmmakers finally decided that three wishes made the plot stronger and the stakes higher.
Can I say all the best wishes?
While “All the best” may seem like a generic, farewell closing and “Best of luck” might refer to something more specific, it's unlikely anyone would find fault with either phrase. Both are merely ellipses of the longer sentence that unites the two: I wish you all the best of luck. I wish you all the best of luck.
How do you wish a Chinese national day?
How do you congratulate a managing director?
It is my great pleasure that you are appointed as the new managing director of our company. Congratulations sir! You have our undiluted support. It was with great pleasure that I learned just now of your appointment as (name of the position).
18 Related Question Answers Found:
Congratulations Messages for Customer and Employee Cards
- “Congrats on being awesome.”
- “This news makes work more fun.”
- “A big congratulations from all of us. We're so excited for you!”
Birthday Greetings for Grandfather
- I hope this day will bring you all the joy and happiness you so richly deserve. ...
- Grandpa, you mean so much to all of us. ...
- Happy birthday Grandpa, thank you for the way you take the time to care for us. ...
- May this day bring you everything you desire.
Happy Birthday Messages for Her
- Happy Birthday, my love! ...
- You are my joy, my treasure, my greatest gift of life! ...
- Thank you for all the good moments that you brought into my life. ...
- You are my soul mate, my partner, and most trusted friend. ...
- The most loving wishes to the one that makes my life complete!
“Dear Sister and Brother-in-law, together you two are perfect. On this anniversary I want to wish you a very happy anniversary, may you both live long and look after each other like you always do.” 2. “Someday, I hope that I can find the type of love in my life that you have found in each other.
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
If you want to wish somebody “Happy Eid” this year, the traditional way would be to greet them with “Eid Mubarak”. This is the Arabic phrase used by Muslims during both Eid al-Adha and the the Eid al-Fitr celebrations earlier in the year.
I love you with all my heart, today & always. 18. Happy Mother's Day To My Beautiful Wife. Your love, patience, kindness & grace made me fall in love with you.
“On the occasion of Feast of Assumption, let us seek blessings of Mother Mary to have a blessed and happy life.” “Wishing a very Happy Feast of Assumption to you…. May this auspicious day be full of festivities and feasts for you and your family members.”
Congratulations—Which Is Correct? There's just one way to spell it, and that's congratulations, with a T. This word came into English from Latin, where it was formed by combining the prefix com-, meaning “with,” to the root gratulari, meaning “give thanks” or “show joy.”
Thank you so much for your very generous gift and thinking of me on my graduation day. I am so grateful. Accept my warmest thankful wishes for attending and making my graduation day special and a memorable one.
“If 'happy birthday' actually means 'happy birthday' and there are no hidden meanings in the text, it's appropriate and acceptable to text your ex,” says dating coach Tennesha Wood.
Shab e Barat Mubarak! On this Shab-E-Barat Night, may Allah provide you with comfort, packages of happiness and a heart to help other people. Allah I make a special prayer to you, please forgive me. My dear friends and family, please forgive me if I hurt you in my life, either directly or indirectly.
When you congratulate someone for something you praise them for an achievement, e.g. "I'd like to congratulate the staff for their good job". According to Google NGram Viewer congratulate on is a lot more frequent than congratulate for, but the latter is used nevertheless.
What is another word for wishes?
desire hope want whim hankerings hunger intention itches aims dreams
To express one's joy or good wishes to (someone) regarding that person's achievement or good fortune: congratulated her on her promotion.
You can greet them with “Eid Mubarak”, which is an Arabic phrase used throughout the week of celebration. Eid Mubarak is is pronounced as it's written, with "Eid" pronounced as you would "feed", with emphases on the "Barack" part at the end. What is Hajj? When is the 2021 pilgrimage and why do muslims celebrate it?
Which Flowers Are Apt For Saying Congratulations?