What do you say to wish someone a good day?
Other Ways to Say “Have a Great Day” Have an awesome day! I hope your day is great! I hope your day goes well. Today will be the best!
Where do I wish happy birthday on Facebook?
On the day of a friend's birthday, you may see a reminder on your Facebook home page, inviting you to send him a birthday greeting. Just click that link and type a message. When you click the Publish button, the greeting automatically appears on your friend's Timeline.
Can you wish other moms Happy Mothers Day?
So yes, you should definitely wish her a Happy Mother's Day for sure. Unless there's a specific reason why wishing her a Happy Mother's Day would be unbefitting?
How do you congratulate students for good work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you congratulate a coworker for well done?
Congratulations on a job well done, and thank you for all that you've been doing for the company. #7 Congratulations on your job well done. Your efforts haven't just reached the eyes of your co-workers, but mine as well. I appreciate your dedication, and I look forward to seeing your career flourish.
How can I wish my mother to my son?
Happy birthday son from mom!
- Every day I thank God for giving me an incredible child. I am so proud of you. ...
- Thank you for being such a great son. I am truly proud of you. ...
- You are a treasure from above, who brings me so much joy and love. Happy birthday son!
- You are my pride and joy, a man after my own heart.
Can we say heartfelt congratulations?
Sure. You are congratulating them, and you feel a desire to congratulate them from deep in your heart. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to say.
22 Related Question Answers Found:
Thank you for making our golden jubilee anniversary celebration a memorable one. I thank you, friend, for remembering me in your thoughts. Your lovely wish made my anniversary celebrations complete. Kindly accept our deepest appreciation to thank you for being so thoughtful and sweet by remembering our anniversary.
Generic Safe Journey Quotes
- Bon Voyage and get there safe!
- Safe Travels!
- Enjoy the journey!
- The road ahead may be long and winding but you'll make it there safe and sound.
- Wishing you a safe journey and a relaxing vacation when you arrive!
- May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely.
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you're ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here's to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you're taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
It is not necessary to insert a comma after beginnings or endings. If you know the person you are writing to well, it may be appropriate to insert a closing formula, such as With very best wishes, before the ending itself.
Often English learners say congratulations when they mean good job or well done! When you want to tell someone that they have done well on a project, taught a class well, given a good speech, or generally done something well, you can say: Good job on the report!
What are the best genie wishes?
- Unlimited wishes. Yes!
- Make someone fall madly in love with you.
- For you, your friends and your family to be immortal.
- Perfect singing voice.
- Identical twin sibling.
- Live in a world of fiction.
- World Peace.
- Become the biggest celebrity ever.
As nouns the difference between wish and wishing is that wish is a desire, hope, or longing for something or for something to happen while wishing is the act of making a wish.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 wishes for brothers Happy Raksha Bandhan To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life. You are the only person who supports me in my hard times; you are the one who shakes a leg with me in my happiness. There was no single day in my life when you weren't there.
Admit: Congratulations, you're in! You've been offered admission to the college you selected. Admit/deny: The school you applied to agreed to admit you, but has denied you financial aid. It's up to you to figure out how you are going to pay for school. Deny: This unfortunately means you weren't accepted.
Birthday Message for a Spiritual Mentor
- A phenomenal spiritual mentor. ...
- A spiritual mentor I appreciate dearly. ...
- You have been a Godsend. ...
- May your faith continue to guide you. ...
- A magnificent mentor and spiritual guide. ...
- An incredible mentor and spiritual inspiration. ...
- A magnificent mentor sent from above.
Though I rebel, words can't describe how I love you two, Happy Parents' Day to both of you! My lovely parents, it is a blessing to be born in this amazing family and having you two in my life. Happy Parents' Day to you! The biggest blessing for a child is their parents.
- “Congratulations! ...
- “That's going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Congratulations! ...
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter. ...
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby's little feet and baby smell. ...
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”
How To Stop People From Congratulating You Every Time You Tweak Your LinkedIn Profile
- Go into the Privacy & Settings section of your profile menu. LinkedIn.
- Locate the option that says "Turn on/off your activity broadcasts" LinkedIn.
- Uncheck the box and save. LinkedIn.
1 Answer. There is nothing wrong with "Happy Marriage Anniversary". It is more common to say, "wedding anniversary" however, or just "happy anniversary" which implies "wedding", especially that the people concerned know it.
I wish you have a great day ahead. Enjoy your day to the fullest because you never know what's waiting for you in the future. I hope you will have a wonderful day, today. Two things I want to tell you every day is I love you and have a nice day.
This is a shrine of a saint Moinudin Chisti who migrated to India and settled at Ajmer. He embraced the poor and downtrodden with an open heart. It is believed that all wishes made here with sincerity always come true. Emperor Akbar was granted a son after his visit here when all else failed.
To give in is colloquial whereas "wishes" in this case is formal. You might well say (talking to a friend) "Let's humour her" or "We should let her have her own way"or Let's give in to her." "I want to paint the house blue, but I give in; I'll let you choose the colour."
SO: So pleased for you, So thrilled for you, So tickled for you. SALUTES: High five, Salute, I salute you, I commend you. WAY: Way to go, Way to be, Way to work, Way to shine. WELL: Well done, Well deserved.
Of course, I had heard of “Thank you for your GOOD wishes” or “Thank you for wishing me WELL.” But never: “Thank you for your WELL wishes.” But, James, we often use 'well-wisher' in speech and writing here. So, logically speaking, 'well-wishes' (hyphenated) should also be acceptable.
Sweetheart, I wish that this festival of lights bless you with the best of happiness and prosperity. May the lamps of joy spread new hope and shine in your life and add to your days sparkles of peace, mirth and goodwill – Have a joyous Diwali and prosperous New Year My Love.
Woman Birthday texts
- "Hello, old girl!" Hello, old girl! Happy Birthday! ...
- "My lovely Mummy" My lovely Mummy, where should I start? ...
- "Happy birthday to my love." Happy birthday my love! ...
- "Wonderful birthday girl!" Wonderful birthday girl! ...
- "Happy birthday to the best sister!" Happy birthday to the best sister!
A letter of congratulations is a message in which you formally congratulate another person for a notable achievement.