What can I say instead of congratulations for engagement?
- “Here's to your engagement! ...
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here's to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. ...
- “A toast to your engagement! ...
- “Here's to the wonderful two of you! ...
- “Celebrating your engagement!
Can a Genie grant infinite wishes?
The genie, oddly enough, grants him infinite wishes with no fuss. However, he's actually an evil demon who always twists the wishes to end up badly, so naturally he wants Mickey to cause as much trouble as possible.
Should I say congrats or congratulations?
When you congratulate someone, you can say “congratulations” or “congrats”, which is the correct abbreviation for informal situations. It's never “congrates” . There is no “e” after “t”. I don't know why many mistakenly spell it that way, but it may have something to do with how it's pronounced.
How do I write best wishes in Italian?
- best wishes (in greetings) tanti auguri; (in letter) cordiali saluti.
- give her my best wishes le porga i miei più cordiali saluti.
- with best wishes con i migliori auguri.
- “with best wishes, Kathy” “cari saluti, Kathy”
What are good make a wishes?
- Help paying for basic needs. ...
- A vacation. ...
- Travel to a family reunion. ...
- Tickets to Disneyland. ...
- A day on the town. ...
- A trip to Walt Disney World. ...
- A meeting with a celebrity. ...
- International travel.
How do you end best wishes?
UPDATED IN DECEMBER 2016
- Very truly yours,
- Yours truly,
- Sincerely yours,
- Best regards,
- Kind regards,
- With thanks,
How do you congratulate your spouse?
- Best wishes!
- We're/I'm so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
Which is correct Congratulations on or congratulations for?
When you congratulate someone for something you praise them for an achievement, e.g. "I'd like to congratulate the staff for their good job". According to Google NGram Viewer congratulate on is a lot more frequent than congratulate for, but the latter is used nevertheless.
18 Related Question Answers Found:
May this Diwali usher in a better tomorrow – Happy Diwali 2021! My love, you light my life every day – Happy Diwali! May this Diwali bring in good health to you and your family – Happy Diwali! Celebrate the festival of lights with love, respect and humour – Happy Diwali 2021!
Jafar uses his first two wishes to become Sultan and the world's most powerful sorcerer. Jafar assumes control of the palace (which is lifted off the ground and put on the main top of a mountain by Genie) and banishes Aladdin to a frozen wasteland.
- “Congratulations! ...
- “That's going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Congratulations! ...
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter. ...
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby's little feet and baby smell. ...
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”
May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary! Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages.
Kudos, "well-done," and other words of praise are forms of congratulations, or an expression of approval and acclaim. Congratulations are expressed for good wishes on a special occasion, not just an accomplishment.
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of wish. Plural form of wish.
Choosing Only me means you are the only one who can see the birthday. This setting keeps Facebook from sending a reminder when your birthday comes. If you receive messages and wishes on your birthday, it means your friends do remember your birthday without a Facebook reminder.
Some shops give away goodie bags to kids to mark the occasion. The Arabic greeting to wish someone a happy Ramadan is “Ramadan Mubarek.” Or you can just say “Happy Ramadan.”
1 Answer. The most obvious and basic response to anyone wishing one good luck on any occasion is "thank you" or any of its many variants. "You too" can be added when appropriate, but would not be if the other person is not in the situation, whatever it is, for which good luck is being wished.
Sure. You are congratulating them, and you feel a desire to congratulate them from deep in your heart. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to say.
Just like you shouldn't comment on someone's pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn't congratulate unless you know the person is happy. "For many, parenthood is not a linear journey or fairy tale, in which an effortless conception, pregnancy, and delivery produces a healthy, thriving baby.
- Congratulations on your wedding engagement!
- Congratulations to a beautiful couple. ...
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom! ...
- Congratulations on your new journey together.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together.
- Congratulations on finding each other.
Generally "congratulations" is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use "congratulate". But sometimes "congratulate" is replaced by "congratulation" to imply act and expression both at the same time.
May Almighty Allah grant you peace, stability, prosperity, goodness, love, kindness and peace of mind. Juma'at Mufeedah. May Almighty Allah bless you, with whatever you know is the best for you. Watch over your family and keep them safe forever.
Among the most used expressions to wish the best of luck to someone are:
- Good luck!
- Break a leg!
- Knock 'em dead!
- Blow them away!
- Best of luck!
- You'll do great!
- Fingers crossed!
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That's wonderful news.
We use Congratulation Expression when something good happens to someone. We congratulate him or her to express our pleasure.
37 Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan. 38 Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life.