Is it correct to say congratulations on your new baby?
Congratulations on the baby is a good colloquial sentence. "Best wishes to all of you" is another one.. Just "Congratulations" is the best.
What is a good birthday wish for health?
“Sending your way a bouquet of happiness… To wish you a very happy birthday!” “Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!”
How do you convey your wishes?
I hope by doing so I convey my own aims and healthy wishes. On behalf of my family, and particularly my late father, I wish to convey my sincerest apologies and deepest regrets to those who were victimised by this unfortunate incident". I wish to convey my respectful condolences to her family and many friends.
How do you wish happy birthday to a little princess?
Happy Birthday Princess
- You're nothing short of perfection. ...
- The star of the fairy tale. ...
- It's your special day, my beautiful princess. ...
- I wish for you to always be happy, darling girl. ...
- This is your special day today, little princess. ...
- Wishing you a magnificent birthday, princess. ...
- Today you'll be treated like a princess.
How do you wish a National Day in Singapore?
Looking forward to many successful years of prosperity and stability with all my heart and hope! Happy birthday Singapore! Thank you for reminding us that what we have today is beautiful after all the struggles you've been through in the past. I hope Singapore will always be a happy place for everyone!
How do you wish your crush a great day?
11 Cheerful Good Morning Texts to Start Your Crush's Day on the Right Note
- "Good morning ☀️!"
- "Hope you slept well last night!"
- "Good morning! ...
- "You're pretty cool. ...
- "Woke up with a smile on my face because I was dreaming about you."
- "The sun shining into my room this morning isn't nearly as bright as your smile."
How do you write a congratulations letter to a friend?
I am very happy to know that you have secured 95% marks in the Senior Secondary Examination. You have really worked hard and you deserve this success. I am proud of you. I congratulate you on your brilliant success in the examination.
21 Related Question Answers Found:
Best wishes on Women's Day to you my dearest girlfriend. I respect you more than I love you because you are the epitome of patience, love, dedication and commitment... Love you always... Happy Women's Day.
Messages to give to a coworker going on maternity leave
- Babies bring such joy and happiness to a family. ...
- I can think of no greater joy than a new baby. ...
- All the best to you for a happy and restful maternity leave. ...
- Congratulations on your new arrival! ...
- Enjoy a wonderful and restful maternity leave with your new baby!
Hear this out loudPauseGenerally "congratulations" is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use "congratulate". But sometimes "congratulate" is replaced by "congratulation" to imply act and expression both at the same time.
So yes, you should definitely wish her a Happy Mother's Day for sure. Unless there's a specific reason why wishing her a Happy Mother's Day would be unbefitting?
Wondering why congratulation is 5 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
Here are some ideas to get you started . . .
- I'm so happy to celebrate this special day with the two of you. Congrats!
- You both are a wonderful example of what true love looks like. Congratulations on the start of your new chapter together!
This is a story of a Little Fir Tree that was granted four wishes by a magician for its kindness. The first wish of the tree is to get green leaves like its other friends. ... This time a man steals the leaves. The tree is sad and makes a third wish - it asks for glass leaves.
You'll almost always see the noun felicitation in its plural form, felicitations. In fact, when your neighbors announce their upcoming marriage, you can say, "Felicitations!" just as you might say, "Congratulations!" Either way, you're expressing your good wishes.
Wishes For Marriage Of Friend's Son
- You are my lifeline and if she makes you happy, then I am happy. Many congratulations my son, may your love last forever.
- Never refuse advice from your elders on marriage, they may be old but they are also wild. Congrats on your wedding my son.
- Thank you for bringing me a daughter.
Today I am wishing one of the most intelligent people I know a very happy birthday! I hope you have a great one! I also want to extend my best wishes to you for this new year ahead. I hope it brings you much success!
Wishes For Your Dad
- Wishing you happiness and on this your day, Father. ...
- F riendship - you are a true friend. ...
- Dad thank you for all that you are and all that you have done.
- Father you are the best. ...
- Wishing you a Happy Fathers Day on this day, and wishing you happiness and sunshine for the coming year.
1 : the act of expressing pleasure at another person's success or good fortune. 2 : an expression of pleasure at another person's success or good fortune —usually used in pl. More from Merriam-Webster on congratulation.
How to respond to congratulations email, message or note. Thank you for the congratulations. Thank you so much for recognizing my efforts. It's good to hear from you.
Objective of Congratulations Letter/Email A formal mode to honor an individual or team for their success or accomplishment. In our professional as well as personal life, we congratulate people on their success or achieving the milestone verbally or in written.
Rather than feeling rejected, just see it as someone who wasn't a fit for you, and just keep him in the friend or acquaintance category. As such, you can wish him a happy birthday by saying it to him, texting him, or even giving him a card, and wishing him a great day.
Dear sister, I wish you all the best on your Big Day and every day, may your life be full of joy, love and prosperity! In the kaleidoscope of my life, you form the most beautiful patterns with the most vibrant colors. Happy birthday sis.
Even if your wishes are less than festive, you still want your comma use to be on point. For example, if you're channeling Ebenezer Scrooge, “Bah, humbug” requires a comma, because you're addressing a humbug.
Mom and Dad, you are more dear to me than you will ever know. Congratulations on 25 years of wedded bliss. To my parents on your anniversary: You are worthy of every silver sparkle that 25 years of marriage brings. Thank you for loving each other and teaching me what matrimony is all about.
synonyms for well-wishing
- Start with a direct statement of congratulations that identifies the speech or presentation.
- Discuss the qualities of the presentation that were especially good.
- Acknowledge such things as the effort, dedication, or skill that went into the presentation.
- Express good wishes for future successes.
If you are talking or writing to someone who celebrates Easter, and you will not be talking or writing to them again before Easter, it is appropriate to say "I hope you have a happy Easter." We would normally just say "Happy Easter" on Easter. That's a good point.