How do you wish someone an Independence Day professionally?
May the glory of Independence Day be with us forever. Here's wishing you a very happy Independence Day! Freedom in mind, Faith in our heart, Memories in our souls. Let's salute the Nation on Independence Day!
How do you congratulate someone on study?
Good Luck Texts and Messages for Someone Studying for an Exam
- Wish them luck with an uplifting message or motivational quote! ...
- You're doing great, sweetie!
- Impossible? ...
- This'll be a piece of cake!
- Don't watch the clock—do what it does: keep going.
- You are strong.
- Studying sucks, but success is sweet.
- You will beat this.
How do you congratulate your best teacher?
Teacher's Day wishes
- You have always been an excellent educator who knew how to illuminate a soul with its light. ...
- Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher, and you only deserve the best.
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. ...
- Happy Teacher's Day!
What is the second form of congratulate?
Verb Forms of Congratulate
(Base) 1st (Past) 2nd (Past Participle) 3rd Congratulate Congratulated Congratulated Get list of more Verb Forms.
Where can I use best wishes?
In its current predicament, my best wishes are appropriate. We offer him our best wishes in his work. We will continue with our work, wishing our former colleague very best wishes and good luck. Please accept my very best wishes for a speedy recovery, and many thanks for your marvellous work!
How do you wish UAE National Day?
“May this Independence Day Fills your life happiness and prosperity. Happy UAE National Day 2021.” “Here's sending my warm patriotic wishes to make this day truly memorable.” “Feel Proud to be an Emirati Have a Great Independence Day.”
Can you say thank you for your good wishes?
Thank you very much for all your good wishes. sounds even better to me. Slightly more informal, but "warmer" sounding: Thanks so much for all your good wishes.
24 Related Question Answers Found:
Jefferson wanted to be remembered as the "author of the Declaration of American Independence, of the Statute of Virginia for religious freedom, and Father of the University of Virginia".
The respect you more than I love you because you are an epitome of patience, love, dedication and commitment….. Love you always…. happy women's day my girlfriend!! On the occasion of Women's Day, I want to tell you that you are the most special woman in my life and I am so happy to have you in my life.
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here's to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
The noun congratulation comes from the Latin word congratulari, which means “with joy.” The word is usually used in the plural form: congratulations.
Ways to Say CONGRATULATIONS in English
- Hats off!
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Well done.
- Nice going.
Plural noun. 1. good wishes, greetings, compliments, best wishes, pat on the back, felicitations, Cngrtultns (S.M.S.) I offer you my congratulations on your appointment as chairman. interjection.
All of us wish you a day filled with happiness and a joyous year ahead. Happy birthday! 32. I am sending you good vibes and smiles for every second of your special day.
When someone says “Good luck”, respond with, “Wish me luck- oh. Never mind.”
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Memorable day of celebration today! For a truly sublime superior, I'm wishing an absolutely fantastic and super spectacular birthday today! All the very best to you and many happy returns! On your special day this year, I just want to thank you for your phenomenal leadership and everything else that you do!
Expressing wishes in English
- I wish I had more money.
- I wish I had more friends.
- I wish I had a bigger house.
- I wish I was taller.
- I wish I was more beautiful.
- I wish I had curly hair.
- I wish I had blue eyes.
- I wish I had a caring husband.
- Sending very warm and hearty congratulations to you! This is just the beginning of numerous successful moments in your life. ...
- Babe, I hope you celebrate your graduation, knowing that I am mightily proud of you. ...
- Well done, my dear! ...
- You did it in such a grand style! ...
- Wishing you a super duper happy GRADUATION DAY!
Congratulations can be an interjection or a noun.
Originally Answered: Should I wish her a happy birthday or not? Yes, you should. If she has seen your wish and yet she doesn't reply, no worries. You've done your part in rebuilding your friendship bond with her.
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
In fact, the name Kwanzaa comes from the Swahili phrase matunda ya kwanza, meaning “first fruits of the harvest. “ Sending happy Kwanzaa wishes to someone who celebrates is a nice way to connect and show respect for their heritage.
Among the most used expressions to wish the best of luck to someone are:
- Good luck!
- Break a leg!
- Knock 'em dead!
- Blow them away!
- Best of luck!
- You'll do great!
- Fingers crossed!
Just like you shouldn't comment on someone's pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn't congratulate unless you know the person is happy. "For many, parenthood is not a linear journey or fairy tale, in which an effortless conception, pregnancy, and delivery produces a healthy, thriving baby.
When ending an email or letter, before you write your name, you usually include a small signoff with something like "Best regards", "Kind regards", "Best wishes" or "Yours sincerely".
Mean? When someone says, "I wish you all the best" they are basically saying "good luck in the future"... It is a wish that the other person's life only be filled with the best things!
Examples include, “I want to be the first to congratulate you on your promotion,” or “Great job on all your hard work that led to your promotion.” Other possibilities include simple phrases such as, “Cheers on the new job,” or "Job well done.” Make sure to include just a few congratulatory statements to make your ...
Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. Since I married you, my heart has never been happier—happy Valentine's Day, my prince, my love, and forever Valentine. My love for you is the most beautiful thing I've ever felt, and I love that you feel the same for me. Happy Valentine's Day, my husband!
Birthday prayers for myself in Islam
- May Allah bless my family and me and grant me happy years in this world.
- Bless me, Allah, with all your divine love on this day and all other days. ...
- Please, Allah, grant my heart with your love and care. ...
- May Allah grant me his love and mercy on this day and all days after.
Congratulation Meaning - Congratulation Letter Email - Message & Note. Congratulations mean a special quotation of words of appreciation and applause expressing on someone's achievement or warm and good wishes on a very special occasion of life.