How do you wish someone a happy Eid 2020?
Eid Mubarak! On this blessed occasion of Eid, wishing you and your family joy, happiness, peace and prosperity! Eid Mubarak! The magic of this day bring a lot of happiness and blessings in your life that will fill your heart with joy.
How do you congratulate students for good work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How many ways can you say congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
What do wishes do in Aladdin?
1 Answer. From this guide - "A wish gives Aladdin one continue. That means when he loses his last life, he can continue the game from the level he is at instead of having to start over.
What is the difference between well done and congratulations?
If you wanted to use it in writing you could say The job was very well done or You did an outstanding job. Congratulations is followed by on + noun, not by for. Congratulations on completing the project.
What is the reply to congrats?
Thank you for the congratulations. Thank you so much for recognizing my efforts. It's good to hear from you. Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging email.
Which is correct congratulation or congratulations?
What is the difference between congratulation and congratulations. Generally "congratulations" is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use "congratulate". But sometimes "congratulate" is replaced by "congratulation" to imply act and expression both at the same time.
20 Related Question Answers Found:
The social network has been experimenting with these for awhile — you've probably seen them on posts with the words "congratulations" or "xoxo" (or some variation thereof.) When posted, these words appear as a different color and clicking on them triggers a brief animation (balloons or hearts, for example.)
- Oh my sweetheart, what good times we have shared. ...
- Happy birthday, my love. ...
- Despite the distance, I feel like you have made me better. ...
- Happy birthday to the most amazing and thoughtful girlfriend on this planet. ...
- It makes me sad that I am not with you on your special day. ...
- Happy birthday, my heartbeat.
I wish you both a lifetime of happiness filled with love. #4 Congratulations on your engagement! Watching your relationship blossom into the loving, supportive one that it is has been a true delight. I look forward to watching your love deepen as you enter this new phase.
Trapped in the cave, Aladdin rubs the lamp, unwittingly summoning the omnipotent Genie inside, who explains that he has the power to grant Aladdin three wishes. Aladdin gets them out of the cave without using a wish on a technicality: he did not rub the lamp in the first place as he stated the wish.
Men wish for sex and power, and women wish for happiness. The most common wishes were for friends, happiness, health, marriage, money, success, self-improvement, and to help other people.
- Your talent and your ability to work hard will get you anywhere you want to see yourself in life. ...
- I always knew you'd accomplish big things in life. ...
- You've don't it again just like I told you would. ...
- Please accept my heartiest congratulation on your promotion. ...
- It's impressive to see all your dreams are coming true.
Enhance your purchase
- Pregnancy Journal Gift Book, Satin Eye Mask, Citrus Splash Body Wash, Citrus Splash Body Lotion, Decorative Soap Rose Petals.
- Sweet Butter Cookies, Buttercrunch Almond Toffee, White Chocolate Frosted Pretzels, Tea Cookies, Fruit Flavored Hard Candy.
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don't need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
The correct response when somebody greets you with “Eid Mubarak” is to say “Khair Mubarak”, a phrase that wishes goodness on the person who has greeted you. If you're slightly more comfortable with your Arabic, you could say “Jazak Allahu Khayran”, which means “May God reward you with goodness”.
If they've signed their last email "Best wishes," reply with the same signature or substitute "Best regards." If they've used a more formal signature like, "Sincerely," err toward "Kind regards," as it matches the tone and sentiment your associate has used.
Passover tells the story of the hardship the Jewish people faced in Egypt and while not every part of the seder is happy, it's perfectly acceptable to send a loved one a message wishing them a "Happy Passover." ... A person could also wish someone a "Happy Pesach," as "Pesach" is Hebrew for "Passover."
“Congratulations on your love, your commitment, your wedding, and your marriage! May your future bring you joy and wonderment, my daughter.” #19 “I wish you great happiness together, daughter! I know that your love will be proof to all who surround you that love is beautiful, kind, and enduring.”
Congratulations! You have worked so hard through out the year, and deserve the marks you have been delivered. You've Done Yourself Proud!
Memorial Day Quotes Thank you Messages “Wishing a very Happy Memorial Day to everyone. Let us thank our national heroes for always standing for the safety of our country.” “On the occasion of Memorial Day, let us come together to express our gratitude towards the ones who have died for our nation.
“Best regards” typically suggests that you respect the recipient, but don't necessarily have a close personal relationship with them. Other similar closings include “best wishes,” “all the best” and “warmly.” More formal closings are “sincerely” or “respectfully.”
The act of congratulating. congratulations, an expression of joy in the success or good fortune of another. interjection. congratulations, (used to express joy in the success or good fortune of another): Congratulations!
Here are five ways on how to respond to congratulations:
- 01Thank you for reaching out to me! ...
- 02I appreciate you taking the time to write me a congratulatory email for my recent promotion. ...
- 03I am so blessed to have such kind and thoughtful coworkers. ...
- 04Thank you for thinking of me during this time.
Consider the following starters as inspiration for you to craft the perfect wish for your colleague.
- Thank you for being an essential part of ______'s success.
- Congratulations on your work anniversary.
- Your contributions to the company are greatly appreciated.
- Wishing you all the best in the years ahead.
Here are the wishes you can send.
- You have nothing to fret about. You have God on your side. ...
- You have made me smile on all days. ...
- I pray that your result will match your effort, and you will come out in flying colours. ...
- You are a candidate for success, and you will excel in your forthcoming exams.
The preposition on is used when expressing one's good wishes in the context of a happy event: Congratulations can be offered as praise for someone's achievement.