How do you wish someone a happy birthday politely?
Other Ways to Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Have a fabulous birthday!
- May all your wishes come true!
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
What does you have my best wishes mean?
Best wishes is an idiomatic expression meaning that the person whose wishes they are desires a particular (positive) outcome for someone else; it is often used toward people who are ill (best wishes for a speedy recovery), but in this case it is used toward Napoleon (Murray wants him to win the war).
What does congratulations on the new addition to your family mean?
A new addition to your family means that you get to add in more joy, more laughter, and more love. ... Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. #5 I want to wish you the happiest of congratulations on your new bundle of joy. I hope you and baby are doing well as you get to know one another during this special time.
How do you congratulate students for good results?
Congratulations Messages For 10th Pass
- Congratulations on your great achievement. ...
- Congratulations my dear! ...
- Best wishes for passing the exam and good luck for more excellent achievement. ...
- Congratulations on your 10th result and success and good luck for future. ...
How can I wish happy birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
How do you congratulate a purchase?
Just say something pleasant to confirm you noticed the new item. They suit you. You look beautiful! Nice shoes!
How do I wish my friend happy Diwali?
Diwali wishes for friends
- Here's wishing you, the light of my life, my dear friend a very happy Diwali.
- May Goddess Lakshmi bless us and our friendship with her choicest blessings. ...
- May there be no shortage of happiness in your life and may you be showered with riches my dear friend — happy Diwali to you.
How do you congratulate virtually?
Find a rhyme
- “You met your dreams and aspirations. Now take a bow – congratulations!”
- “Now's the time for festive fun – to celebrate your job well done!”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue. Congrats! I am oh-so happy for you!”
24 Related Question Answers Found:
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of wish. Plural form of wish.
The Beginners' Wish expires automatically after amounting a total of 20 wishes, after which the Banner will disappear permanently.
How can I write a letter to my friend congratulating him on his brilliant success in the examination?
I am very happy to know that you have secured eighty per cent marks in your final examination. I most heartily congratulate you on your grand success. I am proud of you. My parents are also very happy to hear of your grand success.
I wish that you and your loved ones are blessed with a cheerful and fun-filled Orthodox Easter….. I wish the best of the celebrations and feast for you…. I wish happiness and merriment for you and your family….. Happy Orthodox Easter to you my friend.
One day it was granted four wishes by a magician named Shetty. The tree desired to have green leaves but goats eat the leaves, its leaves turned golden as per its second wish, but a man came and stole the gold leaves, the tree turned into a glass tree, but all the glass leaves broke when wind blew.
Good Luck Texts and Messages for Someone Studying for an Exam
- Wish them luck with an uplifting message or motivational quote! ...
- You're doing great, sweetie!
- Impossible? ...
- This'll be a piece of cake!
- Don't watch the clock—do what it does: keep going.
- You are strong.
- Studying sucks, but success is sweet.
- You will beat this.
“Thank you for being the dedicated, thoughtful, and compassionate doctor that you are! You always go above and beyond and work tirelessly towards a healthy outcome. I feel so blessed to know you and have you as my doctor.”
synonyms for well-wishing
Saying “congrats” to someone can be, generally, more informal than saying “congratulations.” “Congrats” can also be used for a smaller instance — for example, “congrats” may be appropriate to say to someone who got an A on a test or quiz in school, while “congratulations” may be more appropriate to say to someone who ...
expressing or conveying congratulations: a congratulatory telegram.
I'm so sorry this is getting to you late, but please know I was thinking of you and wishing you everything wonderful. I can't believe I missed your birthday, because you're too special to ever forget. I'm actually kind of glad this is late because now it's a happy surprise! I didn't really forget your special day…
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English best/good/warmest etc wishesused, especially in cards and letters, to say that you hope someone will be happy, successful, or healthybest/good/warmest etc wishes for Best wishes for a long and happy retirement!
“As you begin another year of togetherness, may you both be blessed with good health and long life so that you will spend many more years in love and happiness. I love you so much, mom and dad. Happy anniversary!”
'Congratulations' in the Formal Form With the formal form, you would use 축하합니다! Use this with people older than you. You would also use this to congratulate someone on their wedding or graduation.
Sweet Anniversary Messages
- Happy anniversary to my better-in-every-way half. ...
- I love doing life with you. ...
- Like the smiles in our selfies, you light up my life. ...
- From sending you good night texts to wishing you good morning, everything seems sweeter since I met you. ...
- The good things in life are better with you.
The short answer is yes, if you're already in a steady relationship. Keep the gift simple unless you've gotten to know your girlfriend's mom long and well enough to warrant something more.
Send your greetings on Epiphany Day and wish your dear ones are blessed by Lord Jesus Christ.
- May the Glory of.. May the glory of the Lord fill your heart ..
- May the supreme Lord . May the supreme Lord guide you to his divine light ..
- Happiness on Epiphany . ...
- May the Lord shower.. ...
- May the Glory.. ...
- As Our Lord..
- Oh my sweetheart, what good times we have shared. ...
- Happy birthday, my love. ...
- Despite the distance, I feel like you have made me better. ...
- Happy birthday to the most amazing and thoughtful girlfriend on this planet. ...
- It makes me sad that I am not with you on your special day. ...
- Happy birthday, my heartbeat.
Happy 1st anniversary! I love you with all my heart and so on this, the day of our 1st anniversary, I want to say you make me the happiest woman in the world to have your love. This may be our first year together, But the start of a lifetime of wonderful memories and tons of love. Happy Anniversary!
As nouns the difference between congratulations and felicitation. is that congratulations is (congratulation) while felicitation is the act of felicitating; a wishing of joy or happiness; congratulation.
Congratulations Without Saying “Congratulations”
- ADJECTIVES: Wonderful, Amazing, Impressive, Awesome, Beautiful.
- “ATTA”: Attaboy, Attagirl.
- CLAPPING: Applause, Bravo, Take a bow, Encore, Three cheers.
- EXCLAMATIONS: Woo-Hoo, Hooray, Yippee, Yee-haw, Hurrah, Huzzah.
- GESTURES: Cheers, Hats off to you, Here's to you.
In Indonesian "Congratulations!" is selamat berbahagia!.
Switch to the “Email” settings and then click “Compose and reply.” On the right-hand side, scroll down, untick the “Show joyful animations in the reading pane” check box, and then click Save. Congratulations! You'll no longer see glitter when you receive an email with a “joyful” word.
Congratulation Add to list Share. Congratulation is what you offer when someone accomplishes something positive or has a happy life event. Applause after a performance, shouting "Way to go!" or sending a nice card — all express congratulations.