How do you wish someone a great holiday in French?
2 – How To Say Happy Holidays in French So you could say: Joyeuses fêtes – Happy Holidays. Joyeuses fêtes de fin d'année – Happy Holidays. Je vous souhaite de joyeuses fêtes – Je te souhaite de joyeuses fêtes – happy holidays.
How do you say congratulations to your new boss?
Congratulations to Boss on His Promotion
- I wish you all the best as you step up the ladder of success boss. ...
- It's one thing to be a boss, it's another to be a leader. ...
- I am very happy to congratulate you on your recent promotion boss. ...
- Congratulations on your success and new appointment as (new office).
Is there a word congratulations?
Congratulations—Which Is Correct? There's just one way to spell it, and that's congratulations, with a T. This word came into English from Latin, where it was formed by combining the prefix com-, meaning “with,” to the root gratulari, meaning “give thanks” or “show joy.”
How do you say rakhi wishes to brother?
37 Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan. 38 Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life.
How do you congratulate someone back?
Depends on the context, but if it's an informal discussion, you can say,
- “Same to you.”
- “You too.”
- “Right back at you.”
- “I feel the same.”
- “The feeling is mutual.”
- “Happy [whatever] to you too.”
- “Thanks, and same to you.”
- “I wish the best to you too.”
How do you respond to a new position congratulations?
How do I reply to a congratulations letter?
- "Thank you so much for thinking of me."
- "Thank you for your kind and fond letter congratulating me on a promotion/new job/accomplishment."
- "I felt honored to be surrounded by your kind attention. Thank you!"
How do you say thank you for belated wishes?
Belated Thank You Note Messages for a Birthday or Another Celebration
- “Sorry to send this so late! ...
- “I may be an adult now in the eyes of God, but it turns out I still procrastinate like a kid! ...
- “I had a wonderful time talking about your college years with you at my graduation party.
How do you congratulate someone on a marathon?
30 “Congratulations Messages for Completing Marathon” That Will Make Him Happy
- You are well-deserving of the appreciation that comes after success.
- You proved your ability to push your limits by completing your marathon.
- You're now among legends because you crossed the finish line of a marathon.
23 Related Question Answers Found:
You can absolutely keep your engagement message short and sweet—or short and overjoyed—whatever the case may be. “Congratulations on your engagement! This is such happy news!”
Because while wishing someone happy birthday is primarily for their benefit—to give congratulations and yo and all of that—it's also a way to celebrate your enjoyment of the existence of the congratulations and the yo and all of that.
The word 'congratulations' can be used as either a noun or an interjection.
“Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal. To avoid controversy, many people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”
#1 Congratulations on your new position. I know you've worked hard to reach this point, and I'm so happy that you've been recognized for your accomplishment with this new assignment. It is well-deserved. #2 What a wonderful blessing to have this new job, congratulations.
Saying "congratulations" to a bride-to-be would infer a victory, as if she had conquered something impossible: landing a husband! “Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal.
Messages for him
- “You have worked hard and deserve this promotion. ...
- “As you celebrate this achievement, wish you get to celebrate many more. ...
- “There is no one who deserves this more than you. ...
- “I am so proud of you honey. ...
- “I love you and your hard work just makes me love you a little more each day.
Simple and Easy Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! ...
- Congratulations on your new arrival. ...
- Really happy for you both.
It has nothing to do with religion. Islam does not teach any specific way to wish someone a happy birthday. In fact, there's nothing in the Quran or hadiths that even acknowledges the celebration of anyone's birthday.
Imperative kind of sentence.
- “I hope your day is full of all the things that make you happy.”
- “On your birthday, know I'm thinking about you and wishing you good things.”
- “Birthdays are a chance to let people know how much they matter to you. ...
- “Wishing you a birthday that is everything you need.”
- “Today is your day.
Begin your card by congratulating the recipient on their hard work and achievement. Write how proud you are and what you're proud of. Let the recipient know why you're proud of them and acknowledge their exact accomplishment. This is the portion of the card where you can share a special message.
Happy birthday, my dear child. Sparkle and shine wherever you go, and always know that we love you like there's no tomorrow! Happy birthday, my darling. A day filled with marshmallows and ice creams, and a colourful cake as big as you, with lots of candles too!
“Best regards” typically suggests that you respect the recipient, but don't necessarily have a close personal relationship with them. Other similar closings include “best wishes,” “all the best” and “warmly.” More formal closings are “sincerely” or “respectfully.”
Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family and Friends
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
Overall, best wishes is a phrase that is used to wish someone well in their future endeavours, well being, or health. It is commonly used to sign off letters and emails, and is considered a very polite and friendly phrase.
I'd be devastated if you totally forgot about my birthday. Your wishes were late but never mind. Thank you for the belated greetings and your well wishes.
- saludo de felicitación, el ~ (m) Noun.
- enhorabuena, la ~ (f) Noun.
- bendiciones, la ~ (f) Noun.
Situated in Gulbarga, Karnataka, there is a Hanuman temple which is famous by the name 'Koranti Guarantee Temple'. It is believed that if you visit this temple with utmost faith and pray with all your heart, your prayers will be heard and that's a guarantee. This temple was built in 1957.
What do you write on a baby thank you card?:
- We are so thankful for your amazing gift, and all of the Best wishes and love you have sent thank you so much for your support as we enter a new chapter of our lives as a family. ...
- We just want to say thank you so much for your lovely card.
1 Answer. The most obvious and basic response to anyone wishing one good luck on any occasion is "thank you" or any of its many variants. "You too" can be added when appropriate, but would not be if the other person is not in the situation, whatever it is, for which good luck is being wished.
Here are the wishes you can send.
- You have nothing to fret about. You have God on your side. ...
- You have made me smile on all days. ...
- I pray that your result will match your effort, and you will come out in flying colours. ...
- You are a candidate for success, and you will excel in your forthcoming exams.
Engagement Card Etiquette. Engagement cards are customary for anyone wanting to send their well wishes and congratulations to a newly engaged couple. This is your chance to express your happiness, excitement and support for the soon-to-be-weds.