How do you wish happy anniversary to both?
A very happy anniversary day to you two! It's a great pleasure to wish you both the greatest day of your life. May God bless u both and make your relationship even stronger with each passing day.
How do you use wishes in a sentence?
Wishes sentence example
- I thank thee for all thy good wishes , and wish thee as many. ...
- He wishes to test me!
How do you congratulate an officer?
Congratulations on a job well done. May you always be safe today, tomorrow and forever. Congratulations to you and wishing you greater success in the future. I could not be happier for you, or prouder.
How do you wish a birthday lecturer?
Best Birthday Messages for Lecturer
- I can purchase everything by money but the manners, morals, and integrity I cannot. ...
- I wish you all the happiness, joys and pleasure come into your life and always keep yourself fresh. ...
- Wishing many many happy returns to the person who taught me how to pursue my goals.
What is expressing congratulation and compliment?
1. EXPRESSION OF CONGRATULATION, COMPLIMENT, AND GRATITUDE. CONGRATULATION Congratulation is an expression that we use to give the congratulation utterance when he or she succeeds in doing something.
How do you congratulate someone in a letter?
Here are some examples of answers to inspire you: “Thank you so much for thinking of me.” “Thank you for your kind and fond letter congratulating me on a promotion/new job/accomplishment.”
20 Related Question Answers Found:
: to do something even though someone does not want one to do it They went against their parents' wishes and got married.
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! ...
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. ...
- good work. 125. ...
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. ...
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. ...
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. ...
- compliments. ...
- best wishes.
You can find your birthday messages in your Activity Log. To view your activity log: 1- Click in the top-right corner of any Facebook page. 2- Select Activity Log.
If you want to tell a third person you're wishing them luck, use:
- Wish [someone] luck from me.
- Wish [someone] the best of luck from me.
- Tell [someone] I've got my fingers crossed for them.
- Tell [someone] I'm hoping for the best!
- Best of luck to [someone].
- [To an actor/actress] Tell [someone] to break a leg!
Keep it simple and to the point, with an encouraging and sincere wish for the continued happiness of the parents-to-be.
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
We all have mothers, so we all should celebrate. ... I think it's a pleasant gesture to wish everyone Happy Mother's Day. She says it's rude and disrespectful to say it to everyone.
Bravo – Well done, or congratulations. Bugger all – Very little, almost nothing or completely nothing. Chalk and Cheese – Two things that do not go together, or go together very badly.
Congratulations on your new position. #37 Please accept my warmest congratulations on your new appointment. You are a great fit for this new role and will thrive. This truly is another step in an exciting career, and I wish you the best for your continued success.
I wish you have a great day ahead. Enjoy your day to the fullest because you never know what's waiting for you in the future. I hope you will have a wonderful day, today. Two things I want to tell you every day is I love you and have a nice day.
Happy Birthday in Arabic: عيد مولد سعيد (Eyd Mawlid Saeid)
Cute exams wishes
- On a day like this, all you need is the best of luck and warm hug to crown it all. ...
- I know it's your exams, I hope this examination turns into your favor. ...
- This morning as you sit for your exams, it's my prayer that GOD may see you through them. ...
- Not only are you beautiful my dear, but also intelligent.
Be certain to have your directive witnessed or notarized, or both, according to your state law. Keep the original in your personal files and give copies to your family members, any proxy, and all your physicians. Ask your doctors to have it placed in your permanent medical record.
The Correct Meaning of Mubarak in English is Congratulations.
Tell your boyfriend directly how proud you are of of him. Don't underestimate the power of your verbal praise and its effect on his mood. Looking him in the eye and telling him "congratulations" may seem simple, but he will genuinely appreciate your heartfelt praise and support of his spectacular achievement.
Congratulations to my graduate brother!” “There comes a point in everyone's life when things turn into drastic changes. I'm wishing you the best of luck in this next step of life. Congratulations on your graduation.”
“Dear Sister and Brother-in-law, together you two are perfect. On this anniversary I want to wish you a very happy anniversary, may you both live long and look after each other like you always do.” 2. “Someday, I hope that I can find the type of love in my life that you have found in each other.
May all of us be blessed with the goodness of Good Friday on this auspicious day and always. On this graceful occasion, hope that God's love fills your heart and soul. Enjoy Good Friday and Easter. Hope our savior bless you always and you give him the most superior place in your heart.
May God bless you both with every joy and happiness. My dear brother and sister in law, It's your Anniversary today. May you be blessed with togetherness. May happiness come your way.
- Oh my sweetheart, what good times we have shared. ...
- Happy birthday, my love. ...
- Despite the distance, I feel like you have made me better. ...
- Happy birthday to the most amazing and thoughtful girlfriend on this planet. ...
- It makes me sad that I am not with you on your special day. ...
- Happy birthday, my heartbeat.
A very common way of saying 'congratulations' in a non standard way, or slang, is 'congrats'. Another common way is the expression "kudos", which is used after a job well done (either literally or sarcastically).