How do you wish a happy journey to your boss?
We are all thankful for always being there for us and guiding us in the right way all the time. I wish you a safe travel sir and pray that you return back soon happy and healthy. Thank you for always being so friendly and accommodating with all your employees. You are the best boss in the world!
Do you say congratulations for a bar mitzvah?
Oh, sure, you could simply say “congratulations” to the Bar or Bat Mitzvah kid and his or her family—but why not put a Jewish spin on it? Mazel Tov (pronounced MAH-zel-toff) is the warm, traditional way to say congrats. With those words, you'll be a perfect mensch!
Can you wish someone Happy Eid?
How to wish someone 'Happy Eid' If you want to wish somebody “Happy Eid” this year, the traditional way would be to greet them with “Eid Mubarak”. ... In exactly the same way, Muslims will often wish their fellow observers “Ramadan Mubarak” at the start of the holy month and throughout the fasting period.
How do you congratulate a priest?
3 Send a congratulatory card Send a congratulatory card to signal that you consider your priest's ordination to be a cause for recognition. Sign the card with your name and an encouraging comment of appreciation such as "Thanks for the work you do and congratulations on your ordination anniversary."
What's your birthday wish in Korean?
생일 축하해 (saeng il chuk ha hae) Try learning the casual or the informal way of greeting someone Happy Birthday in Korean 생일 축하해 (saeng il chuk ha hae). Remember to only use this version of Happy Birthday in Korean for your close friend and not those you are not close with.
How do you wish someone a friendship?
Warm wishes on Friendship Day.” Happy friendship day to you. I'm happy to have you as my friend. “No matter how old we grow, no matter how much distance we have between us, you will always stay in my heart….
How do you congratulate an adoptive parent?
Some phrases to consider are:
- “Congratulations on your adoption!”
- “Congratulations on your new addition to your family!”
- “We know that love is what really makes a family, and we're excited to meet yours!”
Who can see my birthday wishes on Facebook?
Miss getting birthday messages on your Facebook profile? Then make sure your privacy settings allow your friends to post to your timeline. Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link.
22 Related Question Answers Found:
On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I thank you for your unconditional love and support. May you are blessed with happiness and prosperity. Warm wishes to you on Raksha Bandhan.
Congrats in American English (kənˈɡræts, kəŋ-) noun or interjection. informal. congratulations.
Thank you for the congratulations. Thank you so much for recognizing my efforts. It's good to hear from you. Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging email.
Have a happy, safe, and blessed Diwali! Hope the festival of lights brings your way bright sparkles of peace, contentment, joy, and happiness which stays with you throughout this year and also in the years to come. May the lamp of joy remain illuminated in your life now and forever. Have a joyous Diwali!
Gratulari comes from the Latin word gratus, which also gives us the words grace and gratitude. So those three words—congratulations, grace, and gratitude—are all related.
Here are some of the sweetest birthday wishes for her that you can send to any great woman in your life. ... “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
He will have the best wishes of all of us in the great work that lies before him. This carries our very best wishes to that very great country. I am sure that we all send our best wishes to his family. We all send him our best wishes and hope that we may soon have the pleasure of welcoming him back again.
Congratulations my dear! I am so impressed with your result and hope you'll continue this series of good marks. 3. Best wishes for passing the exam and good luck for more excellent achievement.
Here are five ways on how to respond to congratulations:
- 01Thank you for reaching out to me! ...
- 02I appreciate you taking the time to write me a congratulatory email for my recent promotion. ...
- 03I am so blessed to have such kind and thoughtful coworkers. ...
- 04Thank you for thinking of me during this time.
Hear this out loudPauseThe word 'congratulations' can be used as either a noun or an interjection.
It's a day to celebrate love and friendship is a very special kind of love. You can show your appreciate to your loved ones and best friends with a kind gesture, gift, or just a simple “Happy Valentine's Day” to let them know that you are thinking of them.
- “Good luck with the presentation. ...
- “I know today won't be easy, but I also know you're up to the challenge. ...
- “Wishing you the very best luck…not that you need it. ...
- “Just a friendly reminder that I believe in you.”
- “Hope you're feeling good and confident about today. ...
- “I predict a big win tomorrow.
Christmas Day wishes: May the Xmas candles light up your lives!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas surrounded by your loved ones!
- Warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Wishing you a blessed Christmas and lots of happiness in the New Year.
- May peace, love, and prosperity follow you in 2021.
Congratulate verb forms
Infinitive Present Participle Past Participle congratulate congratulating congratulated
But pregnancy isn't always a joyous situation for a person. Even when it's coming from a good place, offering congratulatory remarks can make them feel worse. ... Just like you shouldn't comment on someone's pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn't congratulate unless you know the person is happy.
“Congratulations on your well-deserved success.” “Heartfelt congratulations to you.” “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”...Simple Congratulations
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
Whether it's a text or email, it's best to respond short and abrupt, if you even choose to engage at all. Don't take the bait and allow yourself to fall into the bear trap. Remember that you are just starting to appreciate yourself again.
Kudos means “praise” or “glory” and is often used where “congratulations” would fit too. It comes directly from Greek and is singular—singular! —just as the words praise and glory are singular.
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
Casual Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congrats! That's fantastic. (That's fantastic news!)
- You did it! I knew you could.
- That's awesome! Congratulations on a job well done.
- Cheers to you.
- Way to go!
When you congratulate someone, you give that person praise — or maybe even a party to congratulate him or her on a job well done.
冬至快乐 / 冬至快樂 (Dōng zhì kuài lè /Happy Winter Solstice)!