How do you say wish me luck in English?
Let's look at the context in which these expressions to wish “good luck” are used in English.
- Good Luck. ...
- Break a leg! ...
- Knock 'em dead! ...
- Blow them away! ...
- Best of luck! ...
- You'll do great! ...
- Fingers crossed!
How many ways can you say congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
How do you wish an anniversary in a text?
May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary! Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages.
How do you congratulate a business anniversary?
Company and Business
- On this blissful and charming day of your Corporate anniversary.. may you continue the journey of success with pride! ...
- Thank you for being part of our company's success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success. ...
- Congratulations on your corporate anniversary!
Is it OK to wish happy Easter?
Easter celebrates the resurrection of Jesus, which is one of the chief tenets of the Christian faith. So it is always good to wish your Christian friend and his/her family a happy Easter. Yes, wishing someone a happy Easter is fine as it is the resurrection of Jesus from the dead.
Which mantra fulfill your wishes?
This mantra will make sure all your wishes get fulfilled along with the blessings of Lord Shiva. It is a form of the most powerful mantra in Hinduism, the Gayatri Mantra. Shiva Gayatri Mantra is extremely powerful, it gives you peace of mind and that pleases Lord Shiva.
Is there a limit to making wishes?
Virtually anything a child can fantasize about is open for discussion, but Make-A-Wish draws one other hard line beyond their no-hunting-or-firearms mandate: You cannot make a wish for unlimited wishes. If you'd like to learn more about Make-A-Wish or volunteer your time and support, visit Make-A-Wish.com.
How do you use congratulated in a sentence?
I congratulated them both on a great job and terminated the call. I congratulated him on the great work he'd done and he again thanked me for getting him together with Daniel Brennan. To make matters worse, half of Bird Song's guests who passed by congratulated him on the debate, a sure sign they hadn't been there.
15 Related Question Answers Found:
Delightful Ways to say CONGRATULATIONS in English
- Hats off!
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Well done.
- Nice going.
“Congratulations to my fellow 2020 graduates! This year has been more than we could've imagined when we started the journey. I'm proud of all of us that have finished what we set out to do. Best wishes to you in all of your future endeavors!”
Here's how to congratulate someone on their new job with just a handful of words.
- Best of luck with your new endeavor, [Name]!
- Sending you warm wishes for the future!
- Best wishes on your new job, [Name].
- Congrats on your new job! The company is lucky to have you!
- Have fun at your new company, [Name]!
Memorial Day Greetings
- Thank you to the brave men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
- Let us remember those who courageously gave their lives.
- Join us as we remember and honor our heroes.
- Let's use today to count our blessings and stand proud.
- Honoring our nation's heroes on Memorial Day.
Classic Happy New Year Card Greetings
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. ...
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more.
Ways to Say CONGRATULATIONS in English
- Hats off!
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Well done.
- Nice going.
We grant the wishes of medically eligible children (i.e., those diagnosed with critical illnesses — a progressive, degenerative or malignant condition that has placed the child's life in jeopardy).
Your never-say-die attitude and passion inspire us to achieve the impossible. Thank you for pushing us to the limits. We couldn't ask for a better boss. Have a happy 15th work anniversary.
“Congratulations for” is used for someone's achievement while “congratulations on”is used when expressing one's good wishes in the context of a happy event.
Congratulations on your first day of school! Attend your first class with curiosity and hope, and come home with the knowledge that lasts forever! Wishing my little princess a great first day at school! You are unique, so trust yourself!
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English congratulate yourself (on something)to feel pleased and proud of yourself because you have achieved something or something good has happened to you I congratulated myself on my good fortune.
The Meaning of Happy Belated Birthday Greetings can be late, however, so it makes much more sense to say late happy birthday, which is why belated happy birthday is the correct formulation. When you write the greeting correctly, belated modifies the phrase happy birthday.
Writing the perfect Holiday wishes for clients, partners and other business relations
- Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come!
- It's been a pleasure to work with you this year, happy holidays!
- Our warmest wishes for a happy holiday season!
- Wishing you a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!
It is traditional to say 'Congratulations' to a groom after a wedding, but 'Best wishes' to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great 'catch', but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.
How can I write a letter to my friend congratulating him on his brilliant success in the examination?
I am very happy to know that you have secured eighty per cent marks in your final examination. I most heartily congratulate you on your grand success. I am proud of you. My parents are also very happy to hear of your grand success.