How do you say good wishes in Greek?
Greek translation: Τις καλύτερες ευχές μου
|English term or phrase:||best wishes|
|Greek translation:||Τις καλύτερες ευχές μου|
|Entered by:||Betty Revelioti|
What type of sentence is congratulations on your achievement?
Answer: It is an exclamatory sentence.
Is it appropriate to wish Good Friday?
Good Friday is a day of religious remembrance for Christians. It is not one where wishing someone to enjoy it would be appropriate. As to any old Friday, it's no different than any other day of the week, IMO.
What is the noun form of wishes?
Noun. noun. /wɪʃ/ 1[countable] a desire or a feeling that you want to do something or have something wish (to do something) She expressed a wish to be alone.
What is the best birthday wishes for a female friend?
I hope this special day brings into your life immense happiness, joy and prosperity. Happy birthday. You deserve nothing but true happiness all your life because you are such a great friend and colleague. Happy birthday, my dear, and may the good Lord bless you abundantly.
How do you say thanks for birthday wishes?
Best “thank you for the birthday wishes” messages
- I want you to know that you made me feel fantastic today. ...
- I thank all of you for not forgetting my birthday. ...
- They say a birthday is unforgettable with a big party. ...
- Thank you for the surprise gift. ...
- I am blessed to be surrounded by great people.
How do you say hearty wishes?
My heartfelt congratulation and best wishes to you on your immense success. Wishing you more success for your future. You are one of the most excellent examples of success. Warmest congratulations on your great victory.
24 Related Question Answers Found:
Sure. You are congratulating them, and you feel a desire to congratulate them from deep in your heart. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to say.
Examples of best wishes
- Please convey on my behalf my best wishes and regards to all the brother instructors and colleagues. ...
- He has asked me to express his best wishes to his old friends here. ...
- I am certain that he has the very best wishes of thousands of decent men and women in the area about which he has spoken.
Shab e Barat Mubarak! On this Shab-E-Barat Night, may Allah provide you with comfort, packages of happiness and a heart to help other people. Allah I make a special prayer to you, please forgive me. My dear friends and family, please forgive me if I hurt you in my life, either directly or indirectly.
Congratulations on your great achievement. Never run after success; gain worthiness, and success will run after you. Heartfelt wishes to you for passing exam. You've won over our expectations, and we're proud of your achievement.
Wish you Happy Dasara. On this auspicious occasion, I wish the color, bliss and beauty of this festival be with you throughout the year! Happy Dussehra! On this special day, as you celebrate valor & courage, triumph of good over evil, wish you success & happiness in everything you do.
International Women's Day is a powerful yet emotional day for women all over the world. While you may wish your mother and sister on this special day, don't forget to wish your girlfriend too. Use this day to tell her how much of an inspiration she is in your life and how you promise her to love daily.
- Send [someone] my best.
- Send [someone] my best regards.
- Send [someone] my greetings.
- Give [someone] my best wishes.
- Pass on my greetings to [someone].
- My best to [someone].
- All the best to [someone].
- Send [someone] my compliments.
To say Happy New Year, you say Buon anno or Felice Anno Nuovo or, more common in writing, Auguri per un felice (year) - for example, this year you would say Auguri per un felice 2020.
Miss getting birthday messages on your Facebook profile? Then make sure your privacy settings allow your friends to post to your timeline. Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link.
Allow me to wish you a very very happy new year 2021! Happy New Year 2021! My dear, I wish you a Good New Year ahead. May you touch the heights of success as well as might God honor you with a healthful, satisfied, long life.
Other greetings you can use (in English or Arabic) include:
- Eid Mubarak lakum wa-li-'a'ilatakum – Blessed Eid to you and your family.
- Litanzil 'alaykum barakat Allah fi Eid al-Fitr hatha – May God's blessings be showered on you on this Eid al-Fitr.
- Kul 'am wa-antum bi-khayr.
Sentence examples for my heartfelt congratulations from inspiring English sources
- my heartfelt wishes.
- my warm congratulations.
- my heartfelt thanks.
- my heartfelt sympathies.
- my warmest congratulations.
- my heartfelt thoughts.
- my heartfelt apologies.
- my heartfelt Condolences.
- “Best wishes as you settle in to your new place! ...
- “Sharing in your excitement over your new house and wishing you much happiness as you get settled in.”
- “Congrats on the new apartment! ...
- “Sending warmest wishes for your new home. ...
- “Wishing your family all the best as you make your new house a home.”
Self-congratulation Synonyms - WordHippo Thesaurus....What is another word for self-congratulation?
bighead complacence egotism pomposity pompousness pride pridefulness self-admiration self-assumption self-conceit
Congratulations on the birth of your [grandson/granddaughter]. I hope you enjoy those unforgettable first moments as you hold your new grandbaby in your arms and see [him/her] look up at you.
You need to wait to actually become a mother to fully appreciate the day. ... Kristin Miller says expectant moms should definitely get a gift: "You are a mom when you are pregnant, You are doing ALL the work at that point.
Classic Happy New Year Card Greetings
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. ...
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more.
As long as the person is alive, we celebrate their birthday enthusiastically, on the date on which they were born. Well, the death of a person will not change or affect the date on which he/she was born. The birth date will remain the same even if the person has died.
Closings like, “Love”, “All my love”, “Hugs and Kisses”, and “XOXOXO” are all perfectly appropriate. If statements of love feel a bit too familiar, it's best to close with something friendly but not overstated. Someone you know well might appreciate, “Your friend”, “Warm wishes”, “Fondly”, or, “Warmly”.
You might say “ Thank you! I'm so excited to begin this next chapter in my life!” Always thank someone for “celebrating” you in a congratulations! No matter how small or big the accomplishment is that you achieve, adding heart felt feelings when responding will make them happy!
In various live art forms, performers think it's bad luck when you wish them good luck. It's partly a superstition and partly a tradition.
Out of all the wishes, three are most important for me. My first wish is to have a pencil that will turn everything that I draw, into real things. ... My second wish is to fly like a bird. I love birds because they can fly when they want and they go wherever they want to go.
Happy Rakshabandhan! Our bond of love is forever. No one can listen and understand me like you do dear sister. Thanks for being the most amazing friend and a dear sister.
Happy Birthday to my crazy, fun, fabulous best friend! I love you to the moon and back and am so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we've shared this year. I hope you have a great day! Stay true to who you are, you are an amazing person and the best ever friend a person could hope for!