How do you say congratulations in British?
Bravo – Well done, or congratulations.
How do you wish happy New Year in words?
“Here's to a bright New Year and a fond farewell to the old; here's to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.” “May you have a prosperous New Year.” “Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year.” “May the New Year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness.”
How do you respond to Diwali wishes?
Thank you for the wishes too. A warm thank you for sending such a lovely Diwali greeting and adding a special touch to our Diwali celebrations..Happy Diwali and Thank You for your wishes. Thank you for those warm wishes. I am overwhelmed to receive them.
What is an congratulating expression?
1. EXPRESSION OF CONGRATULATION, COMPLIMENT, AND GRATITUDE. CONGRATULATION Congratulation is an expression that we use to give the congratulation utterance when he or she succeeds in doing something.
How do you wish your second anniversary to a friend?
May each day of your lives is exciting and enjoyable with happiness, love, friendship, and laughter. Happy 2nd anniversary! Sending greetings from the deepest corner on your 2nd anniversary! Hope that you experience all the joys and happiness and may you get older together.
What happens when you type congratulations on Facebook?
Last year, Facebook rolled out a new feature called “text delight animations.” Basically, when you type certain key words — say, “you're the best” — a fun animation pops up. You've probably realized that typing “congratulations” in just about any language leads to a delightful explosion of confetti and balloons.
23 Related Question Answers Found:
Congratulations on your efforts. I enjoyed working with you previously at [name of last company] and I'm sure your drive and dedication will make this business a success. I'm so proud to have been your colleague at [name of last company].
2020 Belated new year wishes for best friend Your support and motivation have always been behind my back. May this New Year, you forgive me for this belated wish as I was unwell for the last couple of days. Know that my life centers around you. Belated HNY to you buddy!!
Congratulations! You must be chuffed." An obvious and indiscreet mistake or blunder.
Rather than signing off with “Sincerely” or “Regards”, you might precede your signature with this phrase. This conveys a shorthand version of the phrase “I am wishing you a happy weekend.” A similar situation can be seen in the phrase “Looking forward to seeing you.”
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishcon‧grat‧u‧la‧tion /kənˌɡrætʃəˈleɪʃən/ ●●● S3 noun 1 → congratulations2 [uncountable] when you tell someone that you are happy because they have achieved something or because something nice has happened to them letters of congratulationExamples from the Corpus ...
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here's to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
- “Here's to your engagement! ...
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here's to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. ...
- “A toast to your engagement! ...
- “Here's to the wonderful two of you! ...
- “Celebrating your engagement!
Good luck messages for exam to boyfriend
- Luck is for the lazy, and I know you are not. ...
- Do well in your exams, and a bright and prosperous future would await you. ...
- You have studied hard all through the year, so approach your exams with full confidence. ...
- Sweetheart, you have studied hard and am sure you would do well.
Some shops give away goodie bags to kids to mark the occasion. The Arabic greeting to wish someone a happy Ramadan is “Ramadan Mubarek.” Or you can just say “Happy Ramadan.”
Dear Sourav, I hope, this finds you in nice health. How pleased I am to hear the happy news of your brilliant success in the Senior Secondary Examination with distinction in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Please accept my heartily congratulation.
For example, instead of saying, “I am such a great runner, I just finished a marathon!” you might say, “I'm so proud of myself for getting up at zero-dark-thirty for months and slogging out the miles so I could finally finish my first marathon.”
If you want to wish a Welsh person a Happy St David's Day, you can say 'Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus. ' The greeting is pronounced 'Deethe goo-eel Dew-ee happ-iss'. If you want to say good morning in Welsh, it's 'bore da. '
General Thank You Messages We appreciate you taking the time and effort to mentor us and make sure that we're all doing our best. From the team. I just wanted to say thank you for being an amazing boss. I have truly enjoyed working for you over the past few years and hope for many more still to come.
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. ...
- In good times and bad, I'll always be by your side. ...
- Happy, happy birthday! ...
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. ...
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
“You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.” “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.” “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!” “Love just got real.
English - U.S. Merry Christmas is a standard greeting used over and over. Happy Fourth of July is not like that. You might say it to someone but it's not traditional (in a set way) like Merry Christmas or Happy New Year.
Bang in the middle of a busy metropolis we have the Siddhi Vinayak temple dedicated to Ganesha in Mumbai. This temple is patronised by many Bollywood celebrities and is known for granting wishes. The Golden Temple in Amritsar is actually a Gurudwara. This temple is one of the holiest sights for the Sikhs.
Congratulations to you, my love. I can't wait to see you shine brighter than the sun. I am highly elated on this beautiful day because the love of my life has achieved a great feat. No one else could be happier than me.
May you live to be prosperous and promising in life, happy new year to you my dearest brother. The New Year is filled with resolutions, blessings and renewed spirits. I wish you a rewarding and blessed New Year. May this New Year bring happiness and joy in your life.
The traditional way to wish someone a “Happy New Year” in Hebrew is by saying “Shana Tova”. No work is permitted on Rosh Hashanah, and many attend synagogue during the two days. Women and girls light candles on each evening of Rosh Hashanah, and recite blessings.
To start, though, here are some different, longer ways to wish someone good luck.
- Sending you good vibes and positive energy.
- Good luck in this and all future endeavors.
- I wish you all the best with this new and exciting adventure.
- Wishing you the very best in your new adventure.
- I'm rooting for you always!
101 Valentine's Day Messages for Lovers
- ♥ Trust me without wondering and love me without fear. ...
- ♥ Every moment I have spent with you have been special. ...
- ♥ You are my one and only valentine and I would like to wish you the very best on this special day.
- ♥ Love me and never leave me.
May the peace and joy of the holidays be with you today and throughout the new year. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year. Thinking of you this winter season, I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Happy Holiday, from our family to yours.