How do you say best wishes in Irish?
Top 20 Gaelic and traditional Irish blessings
- “Health and long life to you,
- 2. “ ...
- “Sláinte chugat.” / “Good health to you.” ...
- 4. “ ...
- “May the Lord keep you in His hand and never close His fist too tight.” ...
- “Maith thú.” / “Good on you.” ...
- “May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.” ...
How do you wish a nurse day?
Wishing Happy Nurses Day to our modern days Florence Nightingale! Thank you for blessing us with your love and care. May all the care and kindness you give to others come back to warm your heart. Happy Nurses Day to you.
What is the meaning of congratulatory message?
: a message telling someone that you are happy because of his or her success or good luck : words that congratulate someone. —used to tell someone that you are happy because of his or her success or good luck —often + on.
What is a congratulation letter?
A letter of congratulations is a message in which you formally congratulate another person for a notable achievement. ... The recipients of your messages much appreciate the kind gesture.
How do you wish someone Rest in Peace?
Rest in Peace Quotes and Images
- I know you're always there, in our hearts, watching over and guiding us. ...
- Too well loved to ever be forgotten. ...
- I feel your presence even though you're gone. ...
- Your memory will never fade. ...
- We won't forget you. ...
- To the world you may have just been somebody, but to all of us you were the world.
How do you reciprocate festival wishes?
I heartily reciprocate and wish you and your family members'great prosperity and happiness. Dear Sir, Thank you for kind greetings for diwali. I heartily reciprocate and wish you and your family members'great prosperity and happiness.
Why are people congratulating me on LinkedIn?
It turns out that LinkedIn's notifications system updates you network when you change job titles and encourages them to congratulate you. And they do, so you know your new message is getting seen.
How do you say congratulations in Bengali?
Bengali translation:Abhinandan! Explanation: অভিনন্দন! Congratulation!
21 Related Question Answers Found:
They deserve congratulations for bringing this matter to light. I would add a person and a party for congratulations. Congratulations to them and best wishes to them for continuing success. She deserves our warmest congratulations and thanks for her work.
Tell your boyfriend directly how proud you are of of him. Don't underestimate the power of your verbal praise and its effect on his mood. Looking him in the eye and telling him "congratulations" may seem simple, but he will genuinely appreciate your heartfelt praise and support of his spectacular achievement.
verb (used with object), con·grat·u·lat·ed, con·grat·u·lat·ing. to express pleasure to (a person), as on a happy occasion: They congratulated him on his marriage. Archaic. to express sympathetic joy or satisfaction at (an event).
Put it this way: Short and sweet is always fine, as long as you're saying something nice or including a wish for the couple's future. ... "Best wishes!" "Congratulations!" "Congratulations on your wedding!"
How to respond to congratulations email, message or note. Thank you for the congratulations. Thank you so much for recognizing my efforts. It's good to hear from you.
Company and Business
- On this blissful and charming day of your Corporate anniversary.. may you continue the journey of success with pride! ...
- Thank you for being part of our company's success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success. ...
- Congratulations on your corporate anniversary!
There is no great choice of expression for congratulations in Latin. The verb to congratulate is rendered HOMINI REM GRATULARI or DE RE GRATULARI. Congratulation is simply GRATULATIO. The translation for this word in the “Vulgate Dictionary” is “rejoicing”.
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
Dear [Name of recipient], It gives us immense pleasure and happiness to welcome all the new pastors who were selected for the role of [name of position] with us at [congregation name]. We thank you from the core of ur heart for choosing [name of the church] and by volunteering your valuable skills.
Here are some thoughtful things you may want to write in the bat mitzvah card:
- Mazel tov on your bat mitzvah! ...
- Happy Bat Mitzvah! ...
- Wishing you many blessings as you celebrate this special time.
- I'm so happy you invited me to celebrate your bat mitzvah! ...
“You deserve this promotion sweetheart, congratulations.” “Congratulations on your promotion love.” “You have worked hard and you deserve this honey, Congratulations on your promotion.” “Every day you amaze me with an achievement and this one is the best one yet.
Whereas in second the "congratulations" are expression mainly not an act as such so used in plural form. Whenever "congratulation" word is used to define an act or used as verb if will eliminate "s" at end otherwise it will always have "s" at end.
As nouns the difference between congratulation and compliment. is that congratulation is the act of congratulating while compliment is an expression of praise, congratulation, encouragement, or respect.
“Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!” “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!” “Prayers and blessings on your graduation and for your future.”
Communicate often and openly with parents, contacting them early about academic or behavioral problems and being candid, rather than defensive, when discussing these problems. 4. Regularly assign homework that helps children learn, and advise parents how they can work with their children on this homework.
Two months in a relationship is a great step, and we wish you a happy 2 month anniversary.
- Cheers to your two month anniversary!
- Happy anniversary for now, and many more to come.
- Love is a blessing from God and should be appreciated.
- Every moment you spend with a loved one is a blessing from God.
- “Happy Birthday, with heartfelt thanks and lots of love, to my wise, wonderful, one-and-only Mom.”
- “You're the best, Mom. ...
- “Wishing a beautiful day for my beautiful mama.”
- “The more time goes by, the more grateful I am to have you for my mother.”
I'm so sorry this is getting to you late, but please know I was thinking of you and wishing you everything wonderful. I can't believe I missed your birthday, because you're too special to ever forget. I'm actually kind of glad this is late because now it's a happy surprise! I didn't really forget your special day…
Praying to Lord for blessing you with health, success, and wealth in the coming year, dear husband. Happy New Year and lots of love. I am so happy to celebrate this New Year with you. I wish nothing but for us to stay closer together.
Wrestler John Cena Professional wrestler John Cena holds the title for the most wishes granted by a single individual, at over 650 wishes.
It is traditional to say 'Congratulations' to a groom after a wedding, but 'Best wishes' to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great 'catch', but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.