How do you congratulate your brother for a promotion?
Congratulations and all the best for your promotion. All we hope that you achieve everything you want in your life. Congratulations on adding one more feather to your success crown! May you always give the best of you and gain prosperity in your life.
Is there a comma after Best wishes?
Even if your wishes are less than festive, you still want your comma use to be on point. For example, if you're channeling Ebenezer Scrooge, “Bah, humbug” requires a comma, because you're addressing a humbug.
What to say instead of congratulations when you don't mean it?
If “Way to go!” doesn't do it for you, some peppy alternatives include “Great job,” “Nice going,” “You rock,” and “You rule!” Maybe you want to pat yourself on the back but don't want to come off as bragging. We have a few suggestions on how to congratulate yourself as well.
How do I reply to a congratulations letter?
The best way to reply to a congratulations letter or message is to thank the person who wrote to you and let them know how much their acknowledgment of your achievement means to you. Be sure to maintain friendly and professional language. For example, “I felt honored to work with you. Thank you!”
What is the meaning of With best wishes?
Phrase. An expression of hope for someone's future happiness or welfare, often written at the end of a letter. 'best wishes, Celia' 'we sent our best wishes for a speedy recovery' 'Congratulations and best wishes for future happiness to all concerned.
How do you thank someone for congratulations?
Response to congratulation letter
- Thank you.
- Thanks so much for thinking of me.
- It was so nice to hear from you.
- I'm highly thankful to you for your kind and affectionate letter congratulating me on promotion (wedding, having a baby).
- I felt glad to be surrounded by your love and blessings.
- I guess I was just lucky.
What can we use instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! ...
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. ...
- good work. 122. ...
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. ...
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. ...
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. ...
- compliments. ...
- best wishes.
15 Related Question Answers Found:
How do I write best wishes in Italian?
- best wishes (in greetings) tanti auguri; (in letter) cordiali saluti.
- give her my best wishes le porga i miei più cordiali saluti.
- with best wishes con i migliori auguri.
- “with best wishes, Kathy” “cari saluti, Kathy”
How do you wish someone a Happy birthday in French?
So, “happy birthday” in French is pronounced like “bonne anniversaire” but it's spelled “bon anniversaire”.
How do you congratulate a Nikah?
Be happy and keep your partner always happy, because the marriage is not a relation which should only carried by one person. Happy Nikah to you and your soulmate! Accept my heartiest congratulations on the precious event of your Nikah. May you both stay always happy and may your life get filled with lots of cheers.
How do you wish a beautiful sister?
On your special day I wish you only smiles and joy. May each minute of your life be filled with happiness and may this birthday be just perfect for you! My wonderful sister, you are only one in this entire world and I couldn't find another great sister like you anywhere. Happy Birthday.
Do you wish someone Happy Golden Week?
There's no particular phrase. The first Golden Week (week long holidays in China) was during the National Day (October 1) in 1999. So there wasn't a tradition for this. Since a lot of people travel during the week long holidays, people would ask “准备去哪儿？”(Where are you planning to visit?)
How do you wish someone a happy Eid Mubarak?
Here are a few ways to wish your friends and family on this day and send love and peace:
- Wishing this Eid brings you love, joy, and peace. ...
- May Allah bless your family with health, wealth, and prosperity. ...
- May Allah shower His mercy on all of us. ...
- May Allah accept your sacrifices and bless you with prosperity this Eid.
Can I use heartfelt congratulations?
Heartfelt congratulations to you. Warmest congratulations on your achievement. Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure! So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.
Is congratulated singular or plural?
2 Answers. Congratulations is simply the plural form of congratulation.
How do you say congratulations on a baby in Arabic?
مبارك لك يا عزيزي. Congratulations, baby.
How do I wish my girlfriend happy Sunday?
You are one reason I wake up every day with a grateful heart. Your presence in my life has brought love, happiness, and peace of mind. On this day, I wish you a joy-filled adventure and a wonderful week ahead of you. Happy Sunday, my love.
Are dying wishes legal?
It may not be a legally binding document, but at a minimum, it is a statement of your wishes and other information that you hope your family will follow. In the event of death, many people have certain desires regarding the type of funeral, final interment, and other matters that cannot be taken care of in a will.
How do you say congratulations without saying congratulations?
Congratulations Without Saying “Congratulations”
- ADJECTIVES: Wonderful, Amazing, Impressive, Awesome, Beautiful.
- “ATTA”: Attaboy, Attagirl.
- CLAPPING: Applause, Bravo, Take a bow, Encore, Three cheers.
- EXCLAMATIONS: Woo-Hoo, Hooray, Yippee, Yee-haw, Hurrah, Huzzah.
- GESTURES: Cheers, Hats off to you, Here's to you.
How do you congratulate someone on sales?
- We commend you and your department for your hard work in making this a record year.
- I want to give each of you my sincerest thanks for your loyalty to the company.
- Thanks to your efforts, our sales are at a record high!
- We commend your team for making this season our most successful ever.
How do you write a congratulatory letter?
The letter should be more concise, and exaggerations must be avoided. The letter's subject must be written clearly and precisely with genuine and friendly words. In the congratulations letters, you must also try to mention the other person's potential and how he/she deserves more in life with much more appreciation.
How do I wish my friend rest in peace?
1. You were not just my friend, you were my confidant and my source of inspiration and motivation…. Though we cannot see you or meet you but you will always stay alive and smiling in our memories and hearts…. May your soul rest in peace.