How do you congratulate someone on Mother’s Day?
- “Celebrating the amazing mom you are to your own kids and the wonderful aunt you are to mine!”
- “I always knew you'd be a great mom someday.”
- “So glad our kids are cousins!”
- “Wishing you a sweet, quiet, gross-out-free Mother's Day!”
- “So glad we're moms—it's one more sweet thing to share.”
How do you congratulate someone on their grandchild?
Congratulations on the arrival of your grandchild.” – “A new grandchild is a gift from God. Bless him for this blessing.” – “With your grandchild's birth you will be parents again, and going through life together will make you all wiser.”
How do you wish your brother in law on anniversary?
May God bless you both with every joy and happiness. My dear brother and sister in law, It's your Anniversary today. May you be blessed with togetherness. May happiness come your way.
How do you wish Happy anniversary to Mom and Dad status?
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!! I admire both of you not only because you are my parents, but because both of you are a living example of how two people can achieve their life goals, commit to their love and years. Nourish the growth of a family every year. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!
What are some good wishes?
Including the Surprising Choices Others Made
- Wish #1: Wealth or Happiness. A no-brainer, surely? ...
- Wish #2: Success or Happiness. ...
- Wish #3: Fame or Happiness. ...
- Wish #4: Status or Happiness. ...
- Wish #5: Attractiveness or Happiness. ...
- Wish #6: Sex or Happiness. ...
- Wish #7: Health or Happiness. ...
- Wish #8: Enlightenment or Happiness.
How do you make a congratulations on LinkedIn?
- Tap your profile picture > Settings.
- Tap Visibility > Share job changes, education changes, and work anniversaries from profile under Visibility of your LinkedIn activity.
- Switch the toggle to Yes to share your profile edits or to No to stop sharing your profile edits.
How do you say New Born wishes?
- “Congratulations! ...
- “That's going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Congratulations! ...
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter. ...
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby's little feet and baby smell. ...
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”
How do you wish students Independence Day?
Friends, Today We celebrate [70th] Independence Day 2016 of INDIA. I feel proud to be born in this country of diverse Culture, Cast and Creed, Known for Unity in Diversity. On this day i feel grateful to the martyrs who have sacrificed their life for our Independence. So let's join hand and Salute Our Mother India ....
23 Related Question Answers Found:
What do you wish for Easter Sunday?
- Have a wonderful holiday filled with happiness, love, and faith. Happy Easter 2021 to you and your family!
- May God shower you with blessings, love, and peace. ...
- Sending you lots of love and blessings. ...
- Wishing you and your family an Easter full of blessings. ...
- May the day bring you peace and joy.
How do you say thanks for wishes?
These messages are just the thing if you're the touchy-feely type.
- Thanks for all the birthday wishes! ...
- Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes! ...
- My thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday. ...
- Thank you all for making me feel like a queen on my birthday. ...
- Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
How do you congratulate a new minister?
Dear [Name of the applicant], With immense joy and pride, I am writing this letter to congratulate you for your appointment as [name of the post]. My happiness knew no bounds when I heard this news, and I knew I had to congratulate you at the earliest.
How do you congratulate a professor for an award?
Congratulations on Getting Best Teacher Award You are smiling and happy today. Keep that smile on your face forever. Success is not measured with the award but with your happiness. Congratulations dear.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday earlier?
Treat yourself before your birthday, too!
- Happy Early Birthday to me! Happy Almost Birthday to me! Yay me!
- I'm raving about my birthday early this year. I'm so excited!
- Happy, happy birthday! Happy birthday me! Happy almost birthday to me!
How do you congratulate someone on new initiative?
Congratulations! May your new venture get you closer to your dreams. I wish you more power, courage, and passion to overcome obstacles that come your way. Congratulations dear, I know you'll continue to prosper and succeed.
How do you start a congratulations speech?
Begin your card by congratulating the recipient on their hard work and achievement. Write how proud you are and what you're proud of. Let the recipient know why you're proud of them and acknowledge their exact accomplishment.
How do you wish your mom and dad happy anniversary?
“As you begin another year of togetherness, may you both be blessed with good health and long life so that you will spend many more years in love and happiness. I love you so much, mom and dad. Happy anniversary!”
How do you say congratulations without meaning it?
If “Way to go!” doesn't do it for you, some peppy alternatives include “Great job,” “Nice going,” “You rock,” and “You rule!” Maybe you want to pat yourself on the back but don't want to come off as bragging. We have a few suggestions on how to congratulate yourself as well.
Is congrats in advance correct?
Congrats in advance is the same as "I know it hasn't happened yet but congrats for when it does"
Is it weird to wish happy birthday?
No, it isn't, on the contrary, it is actually a good thing to wish a person “Happy birthday”. The reason is very simple. Birthdays are a time when a person should be made to feel special since it is the day they were born.
Do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
It's also a way of recognizing and supporting someone's happiness and good fortune. ... When people congratulate engaged or married couples they're invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple's happiness.
Is Best wishes a good closing?
Ending your letter with best, all the best, all best, or best wishes indicates that you hope the recipient experiences only good things in the future. Although it is not quite as formal as sincerely, it is still acceptable as a polite, formal/semi-formal letter ending, proper for business contacts as well as friends.
How do you say thank you for everyone for anniversary wishes?
Thank you very much for the anniversary wishes. Our wedding day was so special, and I can't believe we are now celebrating our [number] anniversary. When I read your message, the memories of that day came right back to me like it was just yesterday, filling my heart with love and laughter.
What do you say when birthday wishes late?
Since the latter is what you really mean, this is the correct phrase.
- Use “belated happy birthday” if you are late with your birthday wishes.
- If you want to wish someone well after missing their birthday, you say “Belated Happy Birthday,” not “Happy Belated Birthday.”
- It's never too late to greet someone happy birthday.
How do you highlight congratulations on Facebook?
Enable & use Facebook Text Delight Animations
- A Flying Star activated by – “you're the best”
- Colorful Confetti activated by – “best wishes”
- Celebration Balloons activated by “congrats” OR “congratulations”
- Hearts activated by “xo” OR “xoxo” OR “xoxoxo”
Do people wish a happy New Years Eve?
Say "Happy New Year!" on New Year's Eve to wish someone well in the new year. by Jennie Ruby New Year's Day is the proper noun naming the day we celebrate the new year. That is why it is always capitalized. ... That is why it is always capitalized.
What is the most heartwarming birthday wish you can give someone?
Special day, my love. Someone as special as you deserves happiness every single day, but even more so on your birthday. I'm wishing you well and hoping that all the best things in life come your way today. Happy birthday to you.
What do the word congratulations mean?
1 : the act of expressing pleasure at another person's success or good fortune. 2 : an expression of pleasure at another person's success or good fortune —usually used in pl. More from Merriam-Webster on congratulation.
How do you wish someone a happy summer holiday?
I wish you all the best for your summer vacation. May all the happiness in the world embrace you, let your fun be unlimited with friends and family. Bon voyage! I love the summer, and you are the best person to spend it with.
What are the expressions for congratulations?
Congratulations Without Saying “Congratulations”
- ADJECTIVES: Wonderful, Amazing, Impressive, Awesome, Beautiful.
- “ATTA”: Attaboy, Attagirl.
- CLAPPING: Applause, Bravo, Take a bow, Encore, Three cheers.
- EXCLAMATIONS: Woo-Hoo, Hooray, Yippee, Yee-haw, Hurrah, Huzzah.
- GESTURES: Cheers, Hats off to you, Here's to you.
Do you wish someone Happy Golden Week?
There's no particular phrase. The first Golden Week (week long holidays in China) was during the National Day (October 1) in 1999. So there wasn't a tradition for this. Since a lot of people travel during the week long holidays, people would ask “准备去哪儿？”(Where are you planning to visit?)
Should you congratulate your boss on promotion?
Promotion is one of the best things that can happen to us. It takes a great deal of hard work and determination to finally get the promotion we've always wanted and is, therefore, an occasion to be celebrated. When your boss gets promoted, congratulate them on their success and wish them the very best.