How do you congratulate someone on a passing exam?
Your success is really well deserved. I congratulate you on your brilliant result, dear! Best wishes for passing the exam and good luck for more excellent achievement in the future. Congratulations.
What does it mean to be congratulated?
Hear this out loudPause1 : to express vicarious pleasure to (a person) on the occasion of success or good fortune graciously congratulated the winner also : to feel pleased with congratulating herself for a job well done. 2 archaic : to express sympathetic pleasure at (an event)
How do you respond to Diwali wishes?
Thank you for the wishes too. A warm thank you for sending such a lovely Diwali greeting and adding a special touch to our Diwali celebrations..Happy Diwali and Thank You for your wishes. Thank you for those warm wishes. I am overwhelmed to receive them.
Do you wish someone Happy Golden Week?
There's no particular phrase. The first Golden Week (week long holidays in China) was during the National Day (October 1) in 1999. So there wasn't a tradition for this. Since a lot of people travel during the week long holidays, people would ask “准备去哪儿？”(Where are you planning to visit?)
Should you congratulate your ex when they get engaged?
If you are still in touch, just congratulate him/her. If you are in a regular touch with someone, it makes sense to congratulate him/her on big life decisions; it should not matter if she/he is your ex. It's an optional thing to message your ex to congratulate them on an upcoming marriage.
How do you congratulate your girlfriend on her success?
What Do You Say To Your Girlfriend On Her Graduation Day?
- I am so proud of you today. ...
- Today, I am very happy and proud of you. ...
- I extend my warmest feelings towards you as you graduate with your degree. ...
- Smart is SOOOO sexy! ...
- Hard work and practice has resulted in your success today.
15 Related Question Answers Found:
The Oxford dictionary defines 'best wishes' as an expression of hope for someon'e future happiness or welfare...the definition of 'congratulations' in the same dictionary as expressing praise for an acheivement. ... To avoid controversy, many people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”
It is recommended (mustahab) to congratulate the parents and family upon the birth of a child, and to supplicate (dua) for them and the child; since this adds to. It is mustaḥab (recommended) to congratulate the parent of a new born baby It is mentioned in authentic narrations that the Prophet ﷺ would.
How to wish someone a Happy Eid in different languages
- عيد مبارك (Eid Mubarak) – 'Have a blessed Eid'
- تقبل الله مناومنكم (Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum) – 'May Allah accept your and our right doings'
- عيد سعيد (Eid Saeed) – 'Happy Eid'
To add an automated birthday message to a friend, click on the drop-down button against that person and select "Write Message". You can also go to the "Write Messages" menu and add birthday messages. For messages, you can either choose from a list of generic messages or write your own personal message for each person.
A simple 'happy Diwali' will do the trick, but there are other Diwali wishes you can say to anyone celebrating the festival. A traditional Diwali greeting is to say 'wishing you a Diwali that brings happiness prosperity and joy to you and all your family.
The greeting for Shavuot is simply “Chag Sameach!” (Happy Holiday).
“You have accomplished many great things in your life and you go for much more because you are a wonderful woman. My love, I proudly wish you a Happy Women's Day! ” “Knowing that I have the love of such a beautiful, intelligent and sweet woman makes me feel very lucky. I am very happy to congratulate you on your day! ”
Business Holiday Card Messages
- Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year. ...
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2020!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Wishing you a bright 2020 from your friends at [company name].
- Wishing you a Happy New Year! ...
- May this good cheer last throughout the year.
Birthday Greetings for Grandfather
- I hope this day will bring you all the joy and happiness you so richly deserve. ...
- Grandpa, you mean so much to all of us. ...
- Happy birthday Grandpa, thank you for the way you take the time to care for us. ...
- May this day bring you everything you desire.
Worry not, for we have assorted the top 30 congratulations message to boss on promotion for you to scour through.
- Show your unwavering faith in your boss.
- You get what you work hard for.
- Thank you for your mentorship.
- You are a constant source of inspiration for us.
- You are a talented leader.
What to Write in a Get Well Card for Family & Friends
- I want you to be happy and healthy again soon. ...
- Feel better friend! ...
- Sending you a note to let you know that you are in my thoughts as you recover.
- Wishing you an easy recovery and continued good health afterward!
- We miss you, and hope that you are feeling better soon.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and thanks for all your support throughout the year. All the best for 2020. 3. It's been fantastic working with you in 2019 and we hope we can continue doing business together in the forthcoming year.
I wish you luck! Wishing you lots of luck! Fingers crossed! Break a leg!
Your parents are the best, and when it's their special day of the year, you should make it memorable with your lovely wishes. “There are no two dearer parents than you, mom and dad. May your anniversary give you all the happiness and joy that you both deserve. Happy anniversary!”
Response to congratulation letter It was so nice to hear from you. I'm highly thankful to you for your kind and affectionate letter congratulating me on promotion (wedding, having a baby). I felt glad to be surrounded by your love and blessings. I guess I was just lucky.