How do you congratulate someone on a new baby in Italian?
Say, "Tanti Auguri" to someone to wish them a "Happy Birthday". These joyous words can also be used for "Good Luck" and "All the Best!", the arrival of a new baby, a success in life like a new job, a house, or a special anniversary.
How do you congratulate someone for passing an exam?
Congratulations my dear! I am so impressed with your result and hope you'll continue this series of good marks. 3. Best wishes for passing the exam and good luck for more excellent achievement.
How do you congratulate a wedding announcement?
Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day.
How do you wish a casual friend happy birthday?
Happy Birthday to my crazy, fun, fabulous best friend! I love you to the moon and back and am so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we've shared this year. I hope you have a great day! Stay true to who you are, you are an amazing person and the best ever friend a person could hope for!
Is there a comma after Congratulations?
Hear this out loudPauseAnswer: Yes, you need to use a comma between the person's name and the greeting. (But see exceptions below.) The reason is "direct address." We use commas to show that we are talking to the reader, not about the reader. ... The comma is used in personal ones (congratulations, condolences).
Can I wish congrats for marriage?
Wedding card messages and quotes I hope through the years you become even better friends and share every possible kind of happiness life can bring. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple! ... May your joy last forever.
21 Related Question Answers Found:
More Arabic words for best wishes. أطيب تمنياتي 'utib tamniati best wishes.
Write a letter congratulating yourself on everything you want to accomplish during the upcoming year. Start with an inspiring opening statement to open the letter. Create a theme for the year (e.g. Year of transformation, saying no, saying yes, etc.)
When you congratulate someone, you can say “congratulations” or “congrats”, which is the correct abbreviation for informal situations. It's never “congrates” . There is no “e” after “t”. I don't know why many mistakenly spell it that way, but it may have something to do with how it's pronounced.
Birthday wishes for best friends.
- “Can't imagine my life without you. ...
- “Happy birthday, friend. ...
- “For someone who deserves the world – hope your day is full of joy, laughter, friendship, and your favorite type of cake.”
- “For this next year, I wish for all your wildest dreams to come true.
We were delighted to hear of the birth of your new baby boy/girl. Congratulations. 很高兴获知您喜添贵子/千金，恭喜。 Congratulations on your new arrival! 恭喜喜得贵子/千金。
“Good luck” is not a religious or emotional statement in any way. It's something we say to each other to communicate 'I want the best for you (in this matter). ' But “good luck” is a terrible way to say this. ... Second, “good luck” implies, to the person you're saying it to, that they need luck to succeed.
How do you wish someone Happy New Year? At Rosh Hashana, Jewish people say ' shanah tova' , which means 'good year', or ' shanah tovah u'metukah ', which is Hebrew for 'a good and sweet new year'.
'Congratulations' is used when we praise or wish someone for an achievement or any other momentous occasion. Example: Congratulations on getting a raise! 'Congratulation' is used to denote the action of congratulating someone.
Congratulations Messages For 10th Pass
- Congratulations on your great achievement. ...
- Congratulations my dear! ...
- Best wishes for passing the exam and good luck for more excellent achievement. ...
- Congratulations on your 10th result and success and good luck for future. ...
It is only proper to wish people well on Easter. Good Friday is the day Jesus died. Easter is celebrated because that is the day Jesus flew into space.
Congratulations - 축하합니다 (chukahamnida). Happy birthday - 생일 축하합니다 (saengil chukahamnida).
Wishes for each family members
- Happy Family day, dear husband. ...
- Dear wife, I cannot thank God enough that he sent you in my life. ...
- Dear Mom, I really love you and respect you a lot. ...
- My lovely Dad, you always support us and protect us. ...
- Dear sister, thank you for always being there for me.
Wishing someone good cheer in the new year should be reserved for the first two weeks of January. Any time after that is just asinine. But don't take our word for it. Allow Seinfeld to explain proper Happy New Year Etiquette .
Genie He is a magical genie, and Aladdin's friend. It's never revealed whether he has a real name or not. As a genie of the lamp, he must grant three wishes to the holder of the lamp.
- “Merry Christmas! ...
- “May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter.”
- “I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy — now and always.”
- “Our family wishes you love, joy, and peace …
Christmas is over, the new year has been heralded in and you are back at work while the kids are back at school. ... 'Wishing someone Happy New Year or Merry Christmas can be a positive greeting but it does have a say by date. 'Wishing someone Happy New Year after a week into January can be unwanted and insincere.
Meaningful Birthday Messages for a Best Friend
- Life is so much better with you in it. ...
- I'm so proud of you and for all that you do. ...
- Birthdays come once a year, but best friends are once in a lifetime. ...
- Thank you for always being by my side and having my back. ...
- I am so honored to call you my best friend.
Tap the Edit Profile option present below your profile picture. Step 2: Scroll down and tap on Edit your About Info. Then, on the next screen, again scroll down and tap the Edit option next to Basic Info. Step 3: Tap the audience selector tool next to the Birthday option and choose the Only me option from the menu.
The noun congratulation comes from the Latin word congratulari, which means “with joy.” The word is usually used in the plural form: congratulations.
Example Thank You Messages From a Daughter or Son
- I feel so blessed to have you in my life. ...
- Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing mom in the world. ...
- I want to express my deepest gratitude for your unconditional love and care. ...
- I have no better gift to give you today than “thank you,” Mom.
Sweet Mother's Day Messages I'm so proud to be your kid! You're the best mom in the world, I'm so thankful for you every day. Mom, I hope you relax and enjoy today just like you deserve! Thank you for being someone I could always look up to, Mom.