How do you congratulate an engaged son?
What to Write in an Engagement Card to a Son or Daughter
- We/I are so happy to welcome a new son/daughter into our family.
- Love and happiness to you two on this special day.
- Best wishes to my/our son/daughter and daughter-in-law/son-in-law on your engagement.
- Son/daughter, we/I feel many emotions on this occasion.
Is well done a compliment or congratulations?
You can congratulate someone informally by saying 'Well done'. 'You did very well today.
Should I wish him birthday during no contact?
No, you should not ideally wish your ex a happy birthday during no contact. However, it can vary in different situations, like if you two ended up being good friends, or it was a mutual breakup, it is fine. But if you have been dumped it's not a good idea to wish your ex.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday to someone else?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What can I use instead of best wishes?
synonyms for best wishes
What are the syllables for congratulation?
Wondering why congratulation is 5 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
19 Related Question Answers Found:
I am wishing the most incredible birthday today to my beautiful lover! You are quite simply the most gorgeous, caring, sweetest person I have ever met, and I wish only happiness for you today and evermore! Happy birthday! I love you with all my heart, my dear!
If you can send this message to your ex because you genuinely care about them and genuinely just want to wish them a happy birthday, and NOT expect anything in return from them then it is probably okay to contact them. However, if you are expecting anything back from them do not reach out to your ex.
“Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal. To avoid controversy, many people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”
The preposition on is used when expressing one's good wishes in the context of a happy event: Congratulations can be offered as praise for someone's achievement.
Anyone's mom should be wished a Happy Mother's Day, whether she is your SO's mother or someone else's! Not usually. I typically don't wish my wife a happy mother's day either, she's not my mom. I take my mom to lunch and celebrate.
Warm wishes on Friendship Day.” Happy friendship day to you. I'm happy to have you as my friend. “No matter how old we grow, no matter how much distance we have between us, you will always stay in my heart….
Today I am wishing one of the most intelligent people I know a very happy birthday! I hope you have a great one! I also want to extend my best wishes to you for this new year ahead. I hope it brings you much success!
I hope I may now congratulate Your Majesty on a victory? said he. The guests rose to congratulate the old prince. Oh yes, let me congratulate you! The one general whom we all loved, Schmidt, you expose to a bullet, and then you congratulate us on the victory!
When you congratulate someone, you can say “congratulations” or “congrats”, which is the correct abbreviation for informal situations. It's never “congrates” . There is no “e” after “t”. I don't know why many mistakenly spell it that way, but it may have something to do with how it's pronounced.
Good wishes Congratulations are expressed for good wishes on a special occasion, not just an accomplishment.
This holiday season, may you receive all the happiness you deserve. Today is a day of joy and charity, so head out and be merry and generous. Warmest regards to you! Keep warm this holiday.
#1 Thank you for the promotion! I am excited and look forward to adding more value to the team in my new position. #2 Thank you for the promotion. I appreciate that my effort in learning the [new skill] is being recognized.
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Mohit Yadav answered 4 Jan. The Full form of CONGRATS is congratulations, or CONGRATS stands for congratulations, or the full name of given abbreviation is congratulations.
Good Luck Quotes for Business May your business flourish, may you reap your rewards, and may you reach your dreams. Good luck with your new business! I am glad to hear that you are starting your own business after the excellent work experience, my good wishes are always with you.
Wondering why congratulations is 5 syllables? Contact Us!
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! ...
- Here's to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. ...
- Congratulations! ...
- Congratulations on making a miracle! ...
- Congrats and hats off to you two.
Cute Happy Birthday Quotes For Her
- “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. ...
- “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
- “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
I hope that you are happy in your life with your new husband. Happy anniversary to my beautiful Didi and Jiju Ji. Many congratulations to the pair who know how to take romance to heart and treasure their day. Happy Anniversary.