How do you congratulate an adoptive parent?
Some phrases to consider are:
- “Congratulations on your adoption!”
- “Congratulations on your new addition to your family!”
- “We know that love is what really makes a family, and we're excited to meet yours!”
How do you reciprocate festival wishes?
I heartily reciprocate and wish you and your family members'great prosperity and happiness. Dear Sir, Thank you for kind greetings for diwali. I heartily reciprocate and wish you and your family members'great prosperity and happiness.
How do you congratulate paternity?
Blessings to you and your family! Congratulations on your new arrival! I am overjoyed for your family and wish you all the best. Enjoy a wonderful and restful maternity leave with your new baby!
What is the meaning of With best wishes?
Phrase. An expression of hope for someone's future happiness or welfare, often written at the end of a letter. 'best wishes, Celia' 'we sent our best wishes for a speedy recovery' 'Congratulations and best wishes for future happiness to all concerned.
What is the meaning of best wishes in Arabic?
More Arabic words for best wishes. أطيب تمنياتي 'utib tamniati best wishes.
Do you say congratulations when a baby is born?
You can say 'Congratulations' - your friend has, after all, successfully undergone labour and childbirth! Or you could just say something like, 'I'm so happy for you!' You can ask for the child's name and it should be clear whether the baby is a boy or a girl!
16 Related Question Answers Found:
Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family and Friends
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
“Wish me luck” is the only time when we demand that another person say a particular set of words as part of their farewell. It also creates this odd stage play of sorts, because there is only one response to “Wish me luck!” It's “Good luck.”
What is the proper greeting for Hanukkah? To wish someone a Happy Hanukkah, say “Hanukkah Sameach!” (Happy Hanukkah) or simply “Chag Sameach!” (Happy Holiday). Or if you want to show off your Hebrew skills, say “Chag Urim Sameach!” (urim means “lights”).
While “All the best” may seem like a generic, farewell closing and “Best of luck” might refer to something more specific, it's unlikely anyone would find fault with either phrase. Both are merely ellipses of the longer sentence that unites the two: I wish you all the best of luck. I wish you all the best of luck.
Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. ... “Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal.
Yes you should wish them a happy birthday if they are known to you and you remember their birthday date. It shows that you do wish them good in their life and think about them . Even if they didn't wish you, it's fine .
Wishing a very happy Woman's Day to strong, intelligent, talented and simply wonderful women of this world! Don't you ever forget that you are loved and appreciated. To the woman of my dream: you fill my days with happiness and my world with love! It's crazy that women still have to fight for their rights.
May your love grow stronger with every day. Congratulations on your marriage anniversary Didi & Jiju. A lovely marriage anniversary wishes are here for brother-in-law and you. May your marriage be blessed with love, joy, and companionship for all the years of your lives.
- Happy Birthday to my best guy friend! ...
- Best birthday wishes to one of best guys I know!
- Happy Bro-thday!
- Happy Birthday, you party animal you.
- Happy Birthday, Silver Fox!
- Another year of being an all-around awesome guy. ...
- Happy Birthday to a friendly man and a manly friend!
- Hope you have a man-tastic birthday!
How to Respond to "Happy New Year"?
- " 新年快乐 (Xīnnián kuàilè)"
- " Happy New Year to you too, thank you"
- Thank you, and the same to you.
- Thank you, and wish you the same.
Here are some good “congratulations grandma” messages to send to a new grandmother to show her you care and share in her joy.
- Many congratulations on the birth of your [grandson/granddaughter]. ...
- What a special treat the stork brought for your family! ...
- Birth is a beautiful thing.
Congratulation (n.) mid-15c., from Latin congratulationem (nominative congratulatio), noun of action from past-participle stem of congratulari "wish joy," from com "together, with" (see com-) + gratulari "give thanks, show joy," from gratus "agreeable" (from suffixed form of PIE root *gwere- (2) "to favor").
Thank you so much for sending me those warm greetings and blessings on the birth of my baby. I am truly honored by your gesture. This is a note to thank you for congratulating us on the birth of our beautiful son/daughter. We appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.
Happy birthday my daughter!
- I am so proud and amazed of the woman who have become. Happy birthday my lovely daughter!
- It is an honor and a privilege to be your mother. I am so proud of you my dearest daughter.
- When you came to this world I fell in love. You are always loved sweetheart. Happy birthday my daughter!
Also, Lisa explains it isn't rude to stop the greeting only a few days after January 1. 'You wouldn't wish someone 'Happy New Year' if you don't see them until March, so there's no need to continue throughout January. 'You wouldn't say Happy Birthday after the event, and the same goes for Christmas and New Year.