How do you congratulate a sales team?
Our congratulations on your sales success for the last quarter. We know such an achievement does not come easily, and we compliment you on your hard work. You are setting a high standard for others to follow. We are fortunate to have you on our team and look forward to more success in the future.
How do you wish someone a Happy Nurses Day?
Nurses Cards: What to Write in Them
- “Your passion for our patients' health is appreciated every day. ...
- “Your compassion, optimism and kindness do not go unnoticed. ...
- “Because of you, we live in a happier, healthier world. ...
- “Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.”
- “Just a moment to recognize you and your hard work.
Should you respond to a congratulations email?
How do I reply to a congratulations letter? The best way to reply to a congratulations letter or message is to thank the person who wrote to you and let them know how much their acknowledgment of your achievement means to you.
What do you know about congratulation?
Congratulation is what you offer when someone accomplishes something positive or has a happy life event. Applause after a performance, shouting "Way to go!" or sending a nice card — all express congratulations.
Where do we use congrats?
Congrats sentence example A merry birthday was had, with congrats to Ken! Just wanted to add my hearty congrats to you and Matt for entertaining me so fantastically from the day the show started. Sorry for the belated congrats , but congrats anyway! Congrats .
How do you congratulate someone on their music?
“Heartfelt congratulations to you.” “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.” “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”...Simple Congratulations
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
Do you say congratulations on or congratulations for?
Should we say “congratulations on” or “congratulations for”? The answer is, “It depends.” In the singular, congratulation is the action of congratulating. In the plural, congratulations is what one offers to express pleasure in the success or good fortune of another.
How do you wish a new born baby?
“You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.” “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.” “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!” “Love just got real.
15 Related Question Answers Found:
What is the opposite of congratulations?
commiserations condolences condolence consolation solace respects sympathy pity
When You Want To End Contact For Good... “This will be the last text I send you, please respect this boundary.” “I'm not comfortable talking to you, and am asking you to respect that.” “I'm not over it and I'm not ready to be friends.” “I wish you the best, but I don't think we should be in contact.”
You can find your birthday messages in your Activity Log. To view your activity log: 1- Click in the top-right corner of any Facebook page. 2- Select Activity Log.
Example Thank You Messages From a Daughter or Son
- I feel so blessed to have you in my life. ...
- Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing mom in the world. ...
- I want to express my deepest gratitude for your unconditional love and care. ...
- I have no better gift to give you today than “thank you,” Mom.
Other Ways to Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Have a fabulous birthday!
- May all your wishes come true!
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
For friends and family
- Glad tidings of comfort and joy.
- Wishing you a season full of Yuletide cheer.
- May the beauty of the holidays warm your spirit.
- There's no place like home for the holidays, but since you can't be with us…
- Happy holidays from our family to yours.
May your love nourish, and your marriage be the biggest happiness and blessing of your life. Congratulations! 9. May your love have all the power to face any storm, and your future life together be filled with unending love, laughter, and joy.
Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day.
My blessing is for your bright future. Love, prayers, and blessings on your well-deserved success my child. I wish my son's future life will be very successful, beautiful, and colorful. Best wishes to you!
There are many superstitious things to do to bring you good luck for the new year but saying happy new year after January 1st isn't one of them. There you have it. You can stop wishing everyone a happy new year at 11:59 pm, January 1.
My Dear (Name), The very essence of your greeting was gracious and thoughtful. Thanks for caring so much and thank you for your ____________ (festival Name) wishes. I, once again, send you all my heart-felt ____________ (festival Name) wishes and acknowledge yours with pleasure.
Wishing you my sweet and loving sister, my heartiest congratulations on your engagement. May God give you all the blessings for your future life. Congratulations on engagement and on that beautiful ring! May you have a marriage full of love and happiness.
If you want to wish her a happy birthday just to be nice, regardless of if you ever hear from her again, then yes, but be aware that it should be the last she ever hears from you if she doesn't reply. Respect her right to ignore you though.
The definition of congratulation is giving someone your good wishes for a happy event. An example of congratulation is what you give when someone has a new baby. The act of expressing joy or acknowledgment, as for the achievement or good fortune of another. The act of congratulating.
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You're engaged! ...
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! ...
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. ...
- Yass! ...
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.