How do you congratulate a lover?
May your love nourish, and your marriage be the biggest happiness and blessing of your life. Congratulations! 9. May your love have all the power to face any storm, and your future life together be filled with unending love, laughter, and joy.
Can I use felicitation instead of congratulations?
You'll almost always see the noun felicitation in its plural form, felicitations. In fact, when your neighbors announce their upcoming marriage, you can say, "Felicitations!" just as you might say, "Congratulations!" Either way, you're expressing your good wishes.
How do I speak to a live person on wish?
Send a detailed email to [email protected] as a more general option. Open your email, explain your problem or issue in detail, and request contact from a customer support representative. Include your contact information in the email so the representative knows where to reach you.
What is the purpose of a letter of congratulation?
A congratulation letter is a piece of formal sent to congratulate the other person for their achievement or for some good deed. It is a good way to build a network and form good rapport.
Is Congratulations on grammatically correct?
In the plural, congratulations is what one offers to express pleasure in the success or good fortune of another. The preposition on is used when expressing one's good wishes in the context of a happy event: Congratulations on your marriage! Congratulations on your new baby!
How do you congratulate someone on their growth?
Congratulations you are on your way to doing some great things indeed. Congratulations and best wishes for our new job! You've made us all so proud. I am very happy for you.
Is it OK to congratulate your ex?
On the other hand, it's totally OK to pass on sending your ex a congratulatory text. Burns says that "not wishing them well doesn't make you cold or heartless, it just means you're prioritizing yourself and your own healing." Don't worry too much about whether they'll even notice if you've reached out or not.
15 Related Question Answers Found:
Currently, Make-A-Wish grants more than 15,600 wishes for children with critical illnesses in the U.S. every year, but there remains a tremendous gap between the number of wishes we grant today and the estimated 27,000 children in the United States that are diagnosed with a qualifying condition annually.
To start, though, here are some different, longer ways to wish someone good luck.
- Sending you good vibes and positive energy.
- Good luck in this and all future endeavors.
- I wish you all the best with this new and exciting adventure.
- Wishing you the very best in your new adventure.
- I'm rooting for you always!
Wishing you a Christmas that's merry and bright! "We hope you have a safe and relaxing holiday season." "I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy, and happiness." "Merry Christmas with lots of love."
- “Good luck going back to school! You're going to love sixth grade! New friends and new adventures. Have so much fun learning and always remember how special you are!”
- “ Happy Back to School! ...
- “Welcome back to school! Hope you have an awesome year!
What to do instead?
- Add more to your statement such as 'I hope this role will be fulfilling and bring you closer to your goals'.
- Ask about their new role and what it entails.
- Ask them what made them choose this company so you'll be able to speak about it to others interested in working there.
Have a blessed Good Friday! Have a blessed Good Friday, and never doubt or forget how much God loves you. Enough to send His only son to the cross to take away your sins. On Good Friday, may the sacrifice of our Savior give you strength and may His blessings always be with you and your family.
Several cultures engage in customs that entail wish-granting, such as blowing out the candles on a birthday cake, praying, seeing a shooting star at night, tossing a coin into a wishing well or fountain, breaking the wishbone of a cooked turkey, blowing a dandelion, or writing wishes on a ribbon or a sky lantern.
잘보세요! (jal boseyo!) Good luck (with 'seeing' something)!
And what do you respond? - Thank you, you too! - Happy Thanksgiving to you too. - Thank you.
“You deserve this promotion sweetheart, congratulations.” “Congratulations on your promotion love.” “You have worked hard and you deserve this honey, Congratulations on your promotion.” “Every day you amaze me with an achievement and this one is the best one yet.
Congratulations Messages for Customer and Employee Cards
- “Congrats on being awesome.”
- “This news makes work more fun.”
- “A big congratulations from all of us. We're so excited for you!”
Thank you for wishing me a happy work anniversary! I am glad to be on your team! I appreciate the “happy anniversary” for my eight years of working here. It's been quite a journey, and I've learned a great deal.
Don't miss a thing
- Happy birthday, [their name]! ?
- HBD, [their name]. I hope you have an awesome day.
- I hope this is the best year yet! ...
- I just wanted to wish you the happiest of birthdays, you deserve it!
- HBD! ...
- Happy birthday, [their name]! ...
- I'm so glad you were born! ...
- I hope today outshines the other 364 days of the year.
When your friends just won a competition, you must praise their achievement too. Congratulation is an expression of happiness which aims to show our care and appreciation on someone's special moment. Commonly, people express it by giving something such as presents or cards or saying it directly.
Often English learners say congratulations when they mean good job or well done! When you want to tell someone that they have done well on a project, taught a class well, given a good speech, or generally done something well, you can say: Good job on the report! I think the executives will like it.