How do you congratulate a bride?
- “So happy for you.”
- “With warmest wishes for the bride-to-be…”
- “What a busy and exciting time! ...
- “Please don't mind my happy tears. ...
- “Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.”
- “Blessings to you as you prepare to say I do.”
- “Just wanted to shower you with some happy wishes!”
How do you congratulate a wedding announcement?
Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day.
How do you congratulate on Sukkot?
To wish someone a Happy Sukkot in Hebrew simply say “Chag Sameach” which means Happy Holiday. You can also say other greetings such as “Moadim l'simcha” which refers to a joyous festive occasion. A common response to this is “Chagim u'zmanim l'sasson”, which translated to “holidays and seasons for rejoicing”.
What is the difference between wish and wishes?
Both the phrases are grammatically correct. But to simply put it, saying “Happy Diwali!” itself is wishing. The 'Wish you' or 'Wishing you' need not be added.
How do you congratulate a team in an email?
Congratulations Email Message for a Team Your hard work and efforts are very much appreciated. The dedication that each you have shown to both our team and the company, and all your accomplishments, are very highly valued by everyone here at ABC Company. Again, thank you all for a terrific job!
How do you congratulate a new family?
General Congratulations Phrases
- Wishing your new family a lifetime of happiness. May your greatest times be spent together.
- We (I) couldn't be happier to share in your joy. Congratulations on your adorable new son/daughter.
- All the best to you and your new little bundle of joy. May your lives be filled with happiness.
How do you wish someone a happy summer holiday?
I wish you all the best for your summer vacation. May all the happiness in the world embrace you, let your fun be unlimited with friends and family. Bon voyage! I love the summer, and you are the best person to spend it with.
15 Related Question Answers Found:
It's easy to think of examples where "Congratulations" is coordinated with an imperative sentence -- "Congratulations, and have a great time at Niagara Falls!" So I classify it as an imperative sentence. Probably, it's short for "Accept my congratulations!"
Happy Easter Messages
- “Happy Easter and God bless.”
- “Happy, hoppy Easter to you!”
- “Hoping your Easter is extra bright and happy this year.”
- “Wishing you sunshine, good times and a very happy Easter!”
- “Happy Easter to the whole family! ...
- “Just wanted to say a warm springtime hello and wish you a happy Easter!”
#19 Going to college for the first time is always exciting. All the new courses, new professors, and new friends. Stay safe and healthy, have fun, and take lots of pictures! Congratulations on this important milestone in your life and good luck!
If you never got closure after the breakup, a happy birthday text could actually help you find it. "While wishing your ex a happy birthday seems like an easy way to start the relationship up again, it can also help you see very clearly why the relationship wasn't ideal," says Silva.
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
8 perfect wedding anniversary wishes for brother and sister-in-law
- “As you cross your first milestone, I can't help but express how perfect both of you are together. ...
- “Happy anniversary to the happiest couple I know. ...
- “To your first wedding anniversary and the many more to come, cheers!
Out of all the wishes, three are most important for me. My first wish is to have a pencil that will turn everything that I draw, into real things. ... My second wish is to fly like a bird. I love birds because they can fly when they want and they go wherever they want to go.
We grant the wishes of medically eligible children (i.e., those diagnosed with critical illnesses — a progressive, degenerative or malignant condition that has placed the child's life in jeopardy).
I hope your 80th birthday is filled with love from family and friends, unforgettable moments, never-ending joy, and happy, happy memories. I'm so lucky to have someone as special as you in my life. On your 80th birthday, I hope that you are blessed with love, health and happiness for many more years to come.
Noun The word 'congratulations' can be used as either a noun or an interjection.
Islam does not teach any specific way to wish someone a happy birthday. In fact, there's nothing in the Quran or hadiths that even acknowledges the celebration of anyone's birthday. All muslims around the world celebrate the birth of the best of creation the Prophet of Mercy - MUHAMMAD (sallal lahu alaihiwasallam).
Many of the same wishes you might write in a baby congratulations card also work well in a baby shower card. Check out this baby congrats article for even more message ideas.
How to wish someone 'Happy Eid' If you want to wish somebody “Happy Eid” this year, the traditional way would be to greet them with “Eid Mubarak”. ... In exactly the same way, Muslims will often wish their fellow observers “Ramadan Mubarak” at the start of the holy month and throughout the fasting period.
“You have shared so much love and laughter over your years together, and I know there will be many more joyful moments in your future. I wish you all the happiness on your wedding anniversary and on every married day to come.” 2. ... “Congratulations on another year of falling deeper in love with each other.
Be aware that the nowadays a more international way of greeting - "Happy Lunar New Year" - is not a popular accepted phrase to use to your Chinese friend, who may regard it as offensive. Instead use the phrase "Happy Chinese New Year" or just simply "Happy New Year".