How do I wish my spiritual guru on his birthday?
Birthday Message for a Spiritual Mentor
- A phenomenal spiritual mentor. ...
- A spiritual mentor I appreciate dearly. ...
- You have been a Godsend. ...
- May your faith continue to guide you. ...
- A magnificent mentor and spiritual guide. ...
- An incredible mentor and spiritual inspiration. ...
- A magnificent mentor sent from above.
Can you wish someone happy birthday early?
You can say "Happy Birthday in advance", but some people think it's unlucky to wish someone a Happy Birthday before the day itself.
How do you say rakhi wishes to brother?
37 Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan. 38 Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life.
How do you wish your senior happy Diwali?
Dearest Boss, Here is wishing this Diwali illuminate your life with lots of joy, happiness and success! May the occasion of Diwali fill your life with prosperity and happiness…. May this festive occasion bless you and your family with the best of everything…. Happy Diwali Greetings to you Sir from Company.
Do you wish Happy Rosh Hashanah?
The traditional way to wish someone a “Happy New Year” in Hebrew is by saying “Shana Tova”. ... Rosh Hashanah also brings with it traditional foods as well, such as eating apples dipped in honey, which acts as a symbol for wishing in a sweet new year. Bread is also dipped in honey as well for the same reason.
Can we wish a Girl happy Women's Day?
“You have accomplished many great things in your life and you go for much more because you are a wonderful woman. My love, I proudly wish you a Happy Women's Day! ” “Knowing that I have the love of such a beautiful, intelligent and sweet woman makes me feel very lucky. I am very happy to congratulate you on your day! ”
24 Related Question Answers Found:
Congratulatory greetings such as “Congratulations” and “Happy Birthday” are always followed by a comma placed before the name of the person whom you are congratulating. The name should always be separated from the address to avoid creating unnecessary confusion.
Sweet Father's Day Messages
- I'm so lucky to have you in my life. ...
- Today's your day, Dad. ...
- Dad, you're my hero. ...
- Happy Father's Day! ...
- I'm so proud to be your kid. ...
- Everyone always says they have the best dad in the world, but that can't be right...because that man is right here with me. ...
- Thank you for making growing up fun.
For everyone else, here are the general guidelines for modern-day happy-birthday wishing: Midnight, in person: A requirement for your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend. ... Honor them with a call at midnight. Text if you must, but then follow up with a call the next day.
I hope I may now congratulate Your Majesty on a victory? said he. The guests rose to congratulate the old prince. Oh yes, let me congratulate you! The one general whom we all loved, Schmidt, you expose to a bullet, and then you congratulate us on the victory!
恭喜 means “congratulations” and you can use it in any occasions, including wedding, getting a promotion, etc. In fact, Hokkiens would typically say 恭喜 twice to extend their heartfelt congratulations.
“If 'happy birthday' actually means 'happy birthday' and there are no hidden meanings in the text, it's appropriate and acceptable to text your ex,” says dating coach Tennesha Wood.
“Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” or “May you all be happy and healthy!” Funny notes. Phrases like, “Savor this shower.
- “So happy for you two! ...
- “Ahhh! ...
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. ...
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
Congratulations on a spectacular wedding and a lifetime of love and happiness ahead.” “Warmest wishes on your big day and as you start a new chapter of life and love together. May Allah grant you wisdom, blessings, and happiness.” “The two of you are a blessing not only to each other but to all those around you.
English - U.S. Merry Christmas is a standard greeting used over and over. Happy Fourth of July is not like that. You might say it to someone but it's not traditional (in a set way) like Merry Christmas or Happy New Year.
Write “Congratulations,” “Thank You,” or another positive word in the subject line to make sure the recipient knows the content of the message. This also increases the odds it will be delivered. Messages with blank subject lines often end up in a junk folder.
On the other hand, it's totally OK to pass on sending your ex a congratulatory text. Burns says that "not wishing them well doesn't make you cold or heartless, it just means you're prioritizing yourself and your own healing." Don't worry too much about whether they'll even notice if you've reached out or not.
Generally "congratulations" is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use "congratulate". But sometimes "congratulate" is replaced by "congratulation" to imply act and expression both at the same time.
I hope your 80th birthday is filled with love from family and friends, unforgettable moments, never-ending joy, and happy, happy memories. I'm so lucky to have someone as special as you in my life. On your 80th birthday, I hope that you are blessed with love, health and happiness for many more years to come.
“You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.” “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.” “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!” “Love just got real.
Religious Easter Greetings
- May your heart be full of gratitude for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. ...
- Joining you in rejoicing the Atonement and feeling grateful for Christ's big heart and love for people. ...
- Christ is risen! ...
- Easter blessing to you! ...
- Let us join in praising Jesus for His selflessness and deep love for humanity.
8 perfect wedding anniversary wishes for brother and sister-in-law
- “As you cross your first milestone, I can't help but express how perfect both of you are together. ...
- “Happy anniversary to the happiest couple I know. ...
- “To your first wedding anniversary and the many more to come, cheers!
Congratulations, dear boss, on your promotion. Although we know we will miss your presence in this department; we are truly happy for your success! Serving under you was a great privilege. And now that you've been given more responsibility, we hope you will continue to lead us from the front the way you always do.
He gave his brother a hearty slap on the back to congratulate him.
- I must congratulate you on your excellent exam results.
- I congratulate you on passing the exam.
- He never even stopped to congratulate me.
- He gave his brother a hearty slap on the back to congratulate him.
- I congratulate you with all my heart.
You cannot wish for more wishes.
Love, patience, time, and smiles. These are things that grandmas are made of. You are going to have so much fun! All the best and congratulations, grandma.
▲ Opposite of compliments on achievement or luck. commiserations. condolences. condolence.
The Standard Ways to Say “Happy Birthday” in French
- Joyeux anniversaire ! Happy Birthday! ...
- Bon anniversaire ! Happy Birthday! ...
- Passe(z) un bon anniversaire. Have a good birthday. ...
- Passe(z) une merveilleuse journée. Have a wonderful day. ...
- Meilleurs vœux. Best wishes. ...
- Félicitations. ...
- Quel âge as-tu? ...
- Quel âge avez-vous?
“Wishing you the very best on your wedding day, your honeymoon, and all the happy years to come. Congratulations.” “Thank you so much for inviting me to share this special day with you and your loved ones. All my best wishes for you both.”