How can I express my best birthday wishes?
Short & Sweet Birthday Messages
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It's your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
Can you write warm wishes?
I prefer "Warm wishes" or "Sincerely," which both feel warmer. But it's a question of preference–not appropriateness. I simply don't prefer "Cordially." "With many thanks" has its proper place.
How do you say congratulations in Chinese baby?
We were delighted to hear of the birth of your new baby boy/girl. Congratulations. 很高兴获知您喜添贵子/千金，恭喜。 Congratulations on your new arrival! 恭喜喜得贵子/千金。
Do birthday wishes come true if you tell someone?
Birthday wishes don't normally come true even if you do keep them a secret. They usually fail if you tell people what they are though. His idea has a better chance of working. Bday wishes don't always come true.
How can I make all my wishes come true?
If you want to make a wish come true overnight, it helps to have a clear goal, a positive mindset, and a little luck. Do not make a wish and automatically assume that the universe is going to give you exactly what you want—you need to picture it happening and use the power of optimism. Start by writing out your wish.
How do you write a congratulations informal letter?
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your outstanding success. I send my congratulations to your respected parents also. I am confident that you will always come up to their expectations. By your great success, you have brought a good name of your family and also a credit to yourself.
23 Related Question Answers Found:
A list of relatives, friends and any other people you would like to be notified of your death (include their names, addresses and telephone numbers); any desires you may have regarding the education and upbringing of your minor children; provisions for the custody and care of pets.
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! ...
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. ...
- good work. 127. ...
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. ...
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. ...
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. ...
- compliments. ...
- best wishes.
If you get them all with one breath, your wish will come true — as long as you don't tell anyone what you wished for, of course.
How do I reply to a congratulations letter? The best way to reply to a congratulations letter or message is to thank the person who wrote to you and let them know how much their acknowledgment of your achievement means to you.
Thank you for being part of our team. Heartiest congratulations to the team of Future projects. I extend thankful wishes and wish the team the best of luck for the future assignments to come. Your effort is gladly appreciated and rewarded.
My love for my nation is boundless. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special Happy Independence Day!
How do you get 40 wishes on Genshin Impact? This refers to the ad for Genshin Impact that claims that you get 40 free wishes. You don't automatically get 40 free wishes when you start playing. However, you do get at least 20 wishes right off the bat, and you're certain to get at least 20 more as you level up.
How to wish someone a Happy Eid in different languages
- عيد مبارك (Eid Mubarak) – 'Have a blessed Eid'
- تقبل الله مناومنكم (Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum) – 'May Allah accept your and our right doings'
- عيد سعيد (Eid Saeed) – 'Happy Eid'
Past tense of wish is wished.
Example Thank You Messages From a Daughter or Son
- I feel so blessed to have you in my life. ...
- Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing mom in the world. ...
- I want to express my deepest gratitude for your unconditional love and care. ...
- I have no better gift to give you today than “thank you,” Mom.
Other Info & Useful Resources for the Word 'congratulations'
Info Details Number of Letters in congratulations 15 More info About congratulations congratulations List of Words Starting with congratulations Words Starting With congratulations List of Words Ending with congratulations Words Ending With congratulations
Congratulations to you, my love. I can't wait to see you shine brighter than the sun. I am highly elated on this beautiful day because the love of my life has achieved a great feat. No one else could be happier than me.
Although greeting cards are usually given on special occasions such as birthdays, Christmas or other holidays, such as Halloween, they are also sent to convey thanks or express other feelings (such as condolences or best wishes to get well from illness).
18 Best Congratulations Gift Ideas to Celebrate a Job Promotion
- A Personalized Trophy. This activity didn't land out of the blues; it took a great deal of penance and diligent work. ...
- Congratulations Flowers. ...
- A Laptop Bag. ...
- Money Clip. ...
- A Makeup Kit. ...
- A Personalized Golf Ball. ...
- A Leather Briefcase.
- Pressure Pot for the Lady.
In the singular, congratulation is the action of congratulating. In the plural, congratulations is what one offers to express pleasure in the success or good fortune of another. The preposition on is used when expressing one's good wishes in the context of a happy event: Congratulations on your marriage!
I'm very confident that you'll make it. Good luck in your exams, dear friend. Believe in yourself as you get ready for the exams....I believe in you!
- Don't let fear get the better of you. ...
- It is exam time again. ...
- Wishing you oceans of good luck for the upcoming exams.
“Gong hei fat choy” is the most common Chinese New Year greeting in Cantonese, which is spoken in parts of southern China and Hong Kong. It directly translates to “wishing you great happiness and prosperity.” In Mandarin, the same greeting is “gong xi fa cai” (pronounced gong she fa tsai).
Here are some examples of answers to inspire you:
- “Thank you so much for thinking of me.”
- “Thank you for your kind and fond letter congratulating me on a promotion/new job/accomplishment.”
- “I felt honored to be surrounded by your kind attention. Thank you!”
Transitive verb. 1 : to express vicarious pleasure to (a person) on the occasion of success or good fortune graciously congratulated the winner also : to feel pleased with congratulating herself for a job well done. 2 archaic : to express sympathetic pleasure at (an event)
What is Mr. Peters first wish and what are the consequences? He wishes for a wife as beautiful as the forest. He is given a wife (companion) and he is happy; however, she is unhappy.
The correct way would be to say “to you both.” When using it in a sentence correctly, an example of a grammatically correct sentence would be “Our company approves of your decision and we offer our congratulations to you both.”
This is a very typical way of congratulating newly-wed couples....Farsi (Persian) translation: پیوندتان مبارک/ به پای هم پیر شوید
English term or phrase: Congratulations on a wedding/ special wishes Farsi (Persian) translation: پیوندتان مبارک/ به پای هم پیر شوید Entered by: Ali Beikian