Does Congo mean congratulations?
CONGO also stands for: It stands for Congratulations in non - formal language.
How do you congratulate someone on a grandchild?
Congratulations on the birth of your [grandson/granddaughter]. I hope you enjoy those unforgettable first moments as you hold your new grandbaby in your arms and see [him/her] look up at you.
Does well wishes have a hyphen?
Well wish noun: An instance of wishing well to someone or something; an expression of this, a good wish. ... Oddly enough, “well wishes” strikes me as unidiomatic, but “get well wishes” does not.
How do you congratulate someone on a promotion in the army?
Congratulations on a Promotion “Congratulations! Your promotion deserves a big salute.” “Well-deserved. Your new rank is proof of good, hard work.
How do you wish your boyfriend congratulations?
- Sending very warm and hearty congratulations to you! This is just the beginning of numerous successful moments in your life. ...
- Babe, I hope you celebrate your graduation, knowing that I am mightily proud of you. ...
- Well done, my dear! ...
- You did it in such a grand style! ...
- Wishing you a super duper happy GRADUATION DAY!
What should I reply for thank you wishes?
- Thanks for all the birthday wishes! ...
- Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes! ...
- My thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday. ...
- Thank you all for making me feel like a queen on my birthday. ...
- Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
How do you write a congratulations letter to a friend?
I am very happy to know that you have secured 95% marks in the Senior Secondary Examination. You have really worked hard and you deserve this success. I am proud of you. I congratulate you on your brilliant success in the examination.
16 Related Question Answers Found:
well wishes in a sentence
- The neophyte may well wish to explore these disks selectively.
- Anderson said, before adding a get-well wish.
- Most onlookers acknowledged the marchers with well wishes and support.
- Many of the get-well wishes are from children.
- The two also exchanged birthday, holiday and get-well wishes.
“I have been looking forward to this day since the moment you came into this life. I hope this marriage will mean new things for you my son, Congratulations!” “May blessing upon blessing be on you as you tie the knot today, I am proud you made the right choice with the right woman. Congratulations my son!”
Taking a moment to congratulate yourself begins with taking a moment out of our hyper connected lives to be thankful. In doing so, we can recognize those that helped us along the way and reflect on what it took to get there in the first place.
If you want to send someone a greetings card or an email for Easter make sure you write "Счастливой Пасхи" (Happy Easter). You can also write this as a full sentence - "Желаю вам/тебе счастливой Пасхи" (I wish you a happy Easter).
Which Flowers Are Apt For Saying Congratulations?
Thank you very much for all your good wishes. sounds even better to me. Slightly more informal, but "warmer" sounding: Thanks so much for all your good wishes.
▲ Opposite of compliments on achievement or luck. commiserations. condolences. condolence.
Thank you for wishing me a happy work anniversary! I am glad to be on your team! I appreciate the “happy anniversary” for my eight years of working here. It's been quite a journey, and I've learned a great deal.
There is no great choice of expression for congratulations in Latin. The verb to congratulate is rendered HOMINI REM GRATULARI or DE RE GRATULARI. Congratulation is simply GRATULATIO. The translation for this word in the “Vulgate Dictionary” is “rejoicing”.
What are the best genie wishes?
- Unlimited wishes. Yes!
- Make someone fall madly in love with you.
- For you, your friends and your family to be immortal.
- Perfect singing voice.
- Identical twin sibling.
- Live in a world of fiction.
- World Peace.
- Become the biggest celebrity ever.
May this Diwali usher in a better tomorrow – Happy Diwali 2021! My love, you light my life every day – Happy Diwali! May this Diwali bring in good health to you and your family – Happy Diwali! Celebrate the festival of lights with love, respect and humour – Happy Diwali 2021!
Here are a few ways to wish your friends and family on this day and send love and peace:
- Wishing this Eid brings you love, joy, and peace. ...
- May Allah bless your family with health, wealth, and prosperity. ...
- May Allah shower His mercy on all of us. ...
- May Allah accept your sacrifices and bless you with prosperity this Eid.
Self-congratulation is the act of congratulating yourself for completing a task or achieving something. It doesn't matter how large or small this is, any time you do something that you're pleased with, congratulate yourself. This can take a few forms: Inner congratulation.
- “So happy for you.”
- “With warmest wishes for the bride-to-be…”
- “What a busy and exciting time! ...
- “Please don't mind my happy tears. ...
- “Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.”
- “Blessings to you as you prepare to say I do.”
- “Just wanted to shower you with some happy wishes!”
English Language Learners Definition of congratulatory : showing someone that you are happy because of his or her success or good luck : expressing congratulations.
Congratulations on your new job position and good luck for ahead. Congratulations on your promotion, I hope this promotion will bring lots of positive changes in your life. Congratulations for this senior position in the company, it is a well-deserved promotion for you, good luck for ahead.