Do you say congrats when someone graduates?
“Congratulations” is a great basic message, and it's easy to say even if you don't know the graduate well. Here are some ideas for going a word or two beyond to warm up and personalize your congratulations. “Congratulations and BRAVO!” ... “Caps off to you, Graduate!
How do you wish someone good luck in court?
How do you wish someone good luck in court?
- All the best!
- Be careful!
- Best of luck!
- Fingers crossed!
- I hope things will turn out fine.
- Wishing you all the best!
- Wishing you lots of luck!
- You are going to be amazing!
How do you congratulate a conversation?
- A: Did you hear the good news?
- B: No, I haven't.
- A: I got a promotion at my job.
- B: Did you really?
- A: Seriously, I am so excited.
- B: Well, congratulations.
- A: Thank you.
- B: I'm so happy for you.
Is it appropriate to wish someone a happy Passover?
Passover tells the story of the hardship the Jewish people faced in Egypt and while not every part of the seder is happy, it's perfectly acceptable to send a loved one a message wishing them a "Happy Passover." ... A person could also wish someone a "Happy Pesach," as "Pesach" is Hebrew for "Passover."
How do you say congratulations and best wishes?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you wish someone a happy holiday 2020?
Short & Simple Holiday Greetings
- Happy holidays from our house to yours.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Merry everything & happy always.
- Hoping your holidays are filled with love, family and happiness.
- Happy 2021! ...
- Best wishes for a New Year filled with love, happiness and success.
Who do you say best wishes to?
Those of you who answered “best wishes,” you're RIGHT! Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. We think Miss Etiquette sums it all up in her blog post devoted to this topic: “Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom.
How do I wish my lovely sister happy birthday?
Birthday Messages for Sister
- I'm very proud to have you as a sister. ...
- You're my sister and a dear friend too. ...
- God blessed me with a sweet younger sister. ...
- To my beloved sister. ...
- My incredibly inspirational sister. ...
- You were always there for me, sister. ...
- You mean the world to me, sister. ...
- A sister as wonderful and special as you.
24 Related Question Answers Found:
On the other hand, it's totally OK to pass on sending your ex a congratulatory text. Burns says that "not wishing them well doesn't make you cold or heartless, it just means you're prioritizing yourself and your own healing." Don't worry too much about whether they'll even notice if you've reached out or not.
International Women's Day is a powerful yet emotional day for women all over the world. While you may wish your mother and sister on this special day, don't forget to wish your girlfriend too. Use this day to tell her how much of an inspiration she is in your life and how you promise her to love daily.
Unlike Yom Kippur, which occurs in the fall and is a somber holiday, it's appropriate to wish someone a "Happy Passover" because it's also about celebrating life after being enslaved. A person could also wish someone a "Happy Pesach," as "Pesach" is Hebrew for "Passover."
My heartfelt congratulation and best wishes to you on your immense success. Wishing you more success for your future. You are one of the most excellent examples of success. Warmest congratulations on your great victory.
Congratulations on your efforts. I enjoyed working with you previously at [name of last company] and I'm sure your drive and dedication will make this business a success. I'm so proud to have been your colleague at [name of last company].
Just say 'Happy Juneteenth! ' The easiest way to wish someone a Happy Juneteenth is by messaging them and wishing them a fulfilled day. Similar to Black History Month, and other important anniversaries to Black Americans, it is important to acknowledge it as an American holiday, even if you do not celebrate it.
- I feel deeply grateful to you for congratulating us on our wedding that came up recently. Thank you for making us feel special.
- We would not have had a successful wedding without all the love and care you all showered on us on our wedding and are still doing by congratulating us after.
Kids Definition of congratulation 1 : the act of expressing pleasure at another person's success or good fortune. 2 : an expression of pleasure at another person's success or good fortune —usually used in pl.
synonyms for wish
Genie offers Aladdin three wishes on anything he wished, with explicitly only three limitations: Genie could not kill anyone, make anyone fall in love, or bring people back from the dead (although his words implied that he could bring people back from the dead, but it is so horrifying that he will not do it) - and also ...
A very Happy New Year to you. Warm wishes on New Year to you my dear. I cannot wait to add another amazing year to our lives as there will be more love and more passion in it. On the occasion of New Year, I am sending you lots of love, kisses and hugs along with a promise that another beautiful year awaits you.
Ways on how to respond to congratulations for a promotion
- 01Thank you for reaching out to me! ...
- 02I appreciate you taking the time to write me a congratulatory email for my recent promotion. ...
- 03I am so blessed to have such kind and thoughtful coworkers. ...
- 04Thank you for thinking of me during this time.
Congratulations on Moving to a New Job
- You're the most ambitious, determined, committed, courageous and hard working person I know… you are the best of the best and God will always be by your side. ...
- Good luck with your new job! ...
- Congratulations on your new job! ...
- All the best on you new career field! ...
Expressions to congratulate someone in English
- Congratulations. This is the most common and suitable expression to congratulate someone. ...
- Felicitations. This expression is more formal and a little less widespread. ...
- Three Cheers. The term cheers goes back to the late 12th century or early 13th century. ...
- best wishes (in greetings) tanti auguri; (in letter) cordiali saluti.
- give her my best wishes le porga i miei più cordiali saluti.
- with best wishes con i migliori auguri.
- “with best wishes, Kathy” “cari saluti, Kathy”
Wishes for each family members
- Happy Family day, dear husband. ...
- Dear wife, I cannot thank God enough that he sent you in my life. ...
- Dear Mom, I really love you and respect you a lot. ...
- My lovely Dad, you always support us and protect us. ...
- Dear sister, thank you for always being there for me.
Noun. noun. /kənˌɡrætʃəˈleɪʃn/ , /kənˌɡrædʒəˈleɪʃn/ 1congratulations [plural] a message congratulating someone (= saying that you are happy about their good luck or success) to offer/send your congratulations to someone.
1 Answer. There is nothing wrong with "Happy Marriage Anniversary". It is more common to say, "wedding anniversary" however, or just "happy anniversary" which implies "wedding", especially that the people concerned know it.
Anyone's mom should be wished a Happy Mother's Day, whether she is your SO's mother or someone else's! Not usually. I typically don't wish my wife a happy mother's day either, she's not my mom. I take my mom to lunch and celebrate.
“I wish that your anniversary will bring you many more happy and loving memories. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
SERIOUSLY CATCHY SAFE JOURNEY WISHES
- Keep Calm and Have a Safe Trip.
- Safe journey! ...
- You've always been adventurous. ...
- May your journey be eye-opening! ...
- Go safe, move safe, stay safe, leave safe and then back safe… ...
- May angels fly with you wherever you roam and guide you back safely to family and home.
Use the perfect birthday wishes for him card to send your love, admiration, and gratitude for all that he does for you and others.
- Happy Birthday! ...
- Happy Birthday To A Real Party Animal. ...
- Happy Birthday to a fantastic man! ...
- Happy Birthday To An Awesome Guy. ...
- Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man.
Happy Holi To you and Your Family…!
- I wish you uncountable moments of joy and happiness this festive season. ...
- Celebrate this festival of colors with full fervor and enthusiasm. ...
- Take a dip into the color of joy, happiness and love and enjoy your shower with all the brightest color.
Christmas Day wishes: May the Xmas candles light up your lives!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas surrounded by your loved ones!
- Warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Wishing you a blessed Christmas and lots of happiness in the New Year.
- May peace, love, and prosperity follow you in 2021.