Can we say best wishes for marriage?
Wedding card messages and quotes I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other. Best wishes to you both. Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together! May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
How do you congratulate someone creatively?
Here are our favourite ways to say congratulations in a creative and thoughtful way.
- Take Them Out for Dinner. ...
- Offer to Help Them Move. ...
- Send Them A Bouquet. ...
- Take Them Shopping. ...
- Send Them A Hamper. ...
- Bring Over A Home Cooked Meal. ...
- Take Them Out for A Drink. ...
- Organise A Spa Day.
What do you wish a new mom?
New baby wishes - message ideas to inspire you
- Welcome to the world. ...
- Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health and happiness together.
- Enjoy this special time. ...
- I know you'll be a wonderful mother.
- May God bless you and your precious new baby!
- Here's a special little something for your little something special.
Do you say congratulations when someone buys a house?
New Home Congratulations A simple “congratulations on your new home” is a good way to go. You can keep it that short and sweet…or add a little something extra to it. “Congrats on your new home!
What's another way to say congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
How do I wish my dad rest in peace?
Find them below:
- “Say not in grief 'he is no more' but in thankfulness that he was.” – ...
- “No matter where I am, your spirit will be beside me. ...
- “If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. ...
- “May each tear and each fond memory be a note of love rising to meet you.” –
21 Related Question Answers Found:
Why do people say congratulations when your pregnant?
In our culture, congratulating a pregnant woman is akin to remarking on the weather to a stranger, but it shouldn't be such a meaningless turn phrase. Offering congratulations assumes that the woman is pleased with her pregnancy and wants recognition.
Can we use congratulations?
Generally "congratulations" is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use "congratulate". But sometimes "congratulate" is replaced by "congratulation" to imply act and expression both at the same time.
How do you congratulate someone for one year in a company?
Congratulations on completing a successful year of work with our company. We are thrilled with your performance, and we appreciate your contributions. Good luck going forward. We wish you continued success!
Should I wish her happy birthday after she rejected me?
If she's your friend wish her happy birthday. If not, then you don't need to. The rejection shouldn't be considered a factor. And just because she wasn't considerate enough to remember and you were doesn't mean you should be spiteful.
What are other situations you can say congratulations?
Often English learners say congratulations when they mean good job or well done! When you want to tell someone that they have done well on a project, taught a class well, given a good speech, or generally done something well, you can say: Good job on the report! I think the executives will like it.
Do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
It's also a way of recognizing and supporting someone's happiness and good fortune. ... When people congratulate engaged or married couples they're invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple's happiness.
How do you wish students Independence Day?
Friends, Today We celebrate [70th] Independence Day 2016 of INDIA. I feel proud to be born in this country of diverse Culture, Cast and Creed, Known for Unity in Diversity. On this day i feel grateful to the martyrs who have sacrificed their life for our Independence. So let's join hand and Salute Our Mother India ....
How do you congratulate a preacher?
Lord above loves you very much. May today and all your tomorrows be blessed with the joy of faith. Congratulations! Whising that grace, peace and joy be with you on this special day.
How do you congratulate a student on his results?
Congratulations Messages For Passing Exam Congratulations on your great achievement. Never run after success; gain worthiness, and success will run after you. Congratulations my dear! I am so impressed with your result and hope you'll keep continued this serial of good marks.
How do I respond to my boyfriends anniversary wishes?
Sweet Anniversary Messages
- Happy anniversary to my better-in-every-way half. ...
- I love doing life with you. ...
- Like the smiles in our selfies, you light up my life. ...
- From sending you good night texts to wishing you good morning, everything seems sweeter since I met you. ...
- The good things in life are better with you.
How do you congratulate someone?
Here are some great ways to congratulate someone at work:
- Say "congratulations" in person, with a genuine smile.
- Write a brief and professional congratulatory note.
- If you're close to the person, you could take him or her out for drinks or bring a treat to the office for everyone to share.
How do you say best wishes in Irish?
Top 20 Gaelic and traditional Irish blessings
- “Health and long life to you,
- 2. “ ...
- “Sláinte chugat.” / “Good health to you.” ...
- 4. “ ...
- “May the Lord keep you in His hand and never close His fist too tight.” ...
- “Maith thú.” / “Good on you.” ...
- “May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.” ...
How do you wish happy family?
*I want to start my day with wishes to my family – with you my life is full of colours and happiness. Thank you for everything and happy world family day! *A Happy Family is the pillar of a happy society. Let all the families come together and spread love and brotherhood with each other.
What is a word for congratulating yourself?
The expression or feeling of uncritical satisfaction with oneself or one's own accomplishment, good fortune, etc.; complacency.
Are congratulations well wishes?
When you congratulate someone, you give that person praise — or maybe even a party to congratulate him or her on a job well done. ... Your joy can take the form of verbal praise (“Well done!”), a letter or card offering good wishes, a rowdy high five, or even a big chocolate cake.
Can I wishes Fathers Day to a friend?
You are such an incredible father, a caring friend, and someone I am very thankful to have in my life. So on this special day, I wish for you an outstanding day, along with a perfect year! 8. To an Awesome Friend!
What do you say rather than congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! ...
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. ...
- good work. 125. ...
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. ...
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. ...
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. ...
- compliments. ...
- best wishes.
How do you congratulate a Ramazan Bayram?
Congratulations and best wishes to all Ukrainian, Turkish and world Muslims on the occasion of the Sacred Ramazan Bayram! May the Almighty accept your fasts, prayers, alms and all other good deeds! We wish you many happy returns of these Days! Ramazan Bayramınız kutlu olsun!
How do you wish someone a happy Independence Day?
My love for my nation is boundless. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special Happy Independence Day!
What is congratulation means and when do we say it?
/kənˌɡrætʃ.əˈleɪ.ʃən/ congratulations [ plural ] A2. something that you say when you want to congratulate someone: "I got the job." "Did you?
How do you wish your mom and dad happy anniversary?
“As you begin another year of togetherness, may you both be blessed with good health and long life so that you will spend many more years in love and happiness. I love you so much, mom and dad. Happy anniversary!”