Can I say huge congratulations?
Are perfectly idiomatic in English, although 'a' precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it's simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
How do you wish a guy friend Happy Valentines Day?
My friend, you deserve more beautiful love moments in this Valentine's Day and I wish you celebrate the day lovely. I wish you a happy valentine's day. You are my dear friend and I love you dearly with all my heart. I wish you a wonderful Valentine's Day celebration and you get cherished moments of love.
Is it rude to say congratulations to a bride?
“Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. ... To avoid controversy, many people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”
How do you say thank you for everyone for anniversary wishes?
Thank you very much for the anniversary wishes. Our wedding day was so special, and I can't believe we are now celebrating our [number] anniversary. When I read your message, the memories of that day came right back to me like it was just yesterday, filling my heart with love and laughter.
Can I say Congo instead of congratulations?
What does CONGO mean? This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: CONGO. It stands for Congratulations in non - formal language.
How can I wish my Sister on her wedding day?
Congratulations on your wedding, dear sister. I hope that your new life is everything you could have ever hoped for. I am happy to be getting a new brother-in-law in the bargain....Congratulations, dear sister.
- To my little sister on her wedding day. ...
- Congratulations on your wedding.
21 Related Question Answers Found:
Short Greetings for Text Messages
- Let's salute the nation!
- I pledge that the labor of our past heroes shall not be in vain.
- I feel proud to be a part of a prosperous nation.
- Happy Independence Day!
- Nothing is as good as living in an independent and self-sustaining nation.
- Best wishes and happy Independence Day!
The most obvious and basic response to anyone wishing one good luck on any occasion is "thank you" or any of its many variants. "You too" can be added when appropriate, but would not be if the other person is not in the situation, whatever it is, for which good luck is being wished.
There's only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
Wish you Happy Dasara. On this auspicious occasion, I wish the color, bliss and beauty of this festival be with you throughout the year! Happy Dussehra! On this special day, as you celebrate valor & courage, triumph of good over evil, wish you success & happiness in everything you do.
“Thank you for being the dedicated, thoughtful, and compassionate doctor that you are! You always go above and beyond and work tirelessly towards a healthy outcome. I feel so blessed to know you and have you as my doctor.”
More Twin Baby Congratulations Messages Congrats on your double bundle of joy! Congratulations on your twins / twin boys / twin girls: 20 fingers, 20 toes, two sweet babies with cheeks of rose. Two little blessings sent from above. Twice the smiles and twice the love.
If you have a close relationship with the bride-to-be, groom-to-be, or both, it's proper to congratulate your loved ones by throwing an engagement party.
“As we celebrate Epiphany Day, I wish that all the three kings pay you a visit and make it a memorable and blessed occasion of you. Happy Epiphany Day to you.” “May Jesus bless you with all the happiness in this world and keep you as innocent as you are forever. Happy Epiphany Day to my love.”
We do not use the word, congratulation. The proper spelling of the word is the plural form, congratulations, and for the same reason we use the word, cheers, instead of cheer.
Promotion is one of the best things that can happen to us. It takes a great deal of hard work and determination to finally get the promotion we've always wanted and is, therefore, an occasion to be celebrated. When your boss gets promoted, congratulate them on their success and wish them the very best.
Find a rhyme
- “You met your dreams and aspirations. Now take a bow – congratulations!”
- “Now's the time for festive fun – to celebrate your job well done!”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue. Congrats! I am oh-so happy for you!”
1. “You have shared so much love and laughter over your years together, and I know there will be many more joyful moments in your future. I wish you all the happiness on your wedding anniversary and on every married day to come.” ... “Congratulations on another year of falling deeper in love with each other.
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your outstanding success. I send my congratulations to your respected parents also. I am confident that you will always come up to their expectations. By your great success, you have brought a good name of your family and also a credit to yourself.
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
On the day of a friend's birthday, you may see a reminder on your Facebook home page, inviting you to send him a birthday greeting. Just click that link and type a message. When you click the Publish button, the greeting automatically appears on your friend's Timeline.
Labour Day wishes and messages
- A worker is a creator and a great asset to every nation. ...
- Celebrate workers; celebrate the existence and growth of every nation. ...
- Labour is the ladder through which human dignity and creative excellence are expressed. ...
- Hard work will never fail you. ...
- True liberty lies in hard work.
1 : the act of expressing pleasure at another person's success or good fortune. 2 : an expression of pleasure at another person's success or good fortune —usually used in pl. More from Merriam-Webster on congratulation.
- “Congratulations! ...
- “That's going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Congratulations! ...
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter. ...
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby's little feet and baby smell. ...
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”
1. good wishes, greetings, compliments, best wishes, pat on the back, felicitations, Cngrtultns (S.M.S.)
What is the proper greeting for Sukkot? To wish someone a Happy Sukkot, simply say “Chag Sameach!” (Happy Holiday).
Congratulations on Getting Best Teacher Award You are smiling and happy today. Keep that smile on your face forever. Success is not measured with the award but with your happiness. Congratulations dear.